OK - I renigged on my word

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5

Reaction score
AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers
hello all,

after a brief sabbatical and HeII (big Thicket) actually freezing over this winter , I have decided to try and join the conversation. I have learned many things in my absence but I choose to kept it private. I have about 50 million threads to read so I will do my best to get upto date because CT is not like days of our lives where the same story is told for 15 years.

It is also cold and my roofers don't like to be up in the air with ice and wind for some reason.

Darryl,

Welcome back. Maybe that ends HSTexas.

BTW : IT is not renig. You know that. It is renege. First post and you already set your standards low.

Bright Raven":1vibu5mr said:
Darryl,

BTW : IT is not renig. You know that. It is renege. First post and you already set your standards low.
:lol2: I'm sorry, had to laugh. We all have to laugh now and again even if its at ourselves.....right

Bright Raven":3g3qj654 said:
Darryl,

well Ron I would never want people to think That I think I 'm superior.

from what I read you seem to think its the penguin . I have never been to Texas although I have seen it across the sabine river back in 2010.

M-5":299gv3fr said:
hello all,

after a brief sabbatical and HeII (big Thicket) actually freezing over this winter , I have decided to try and join the conversation. I have learned many things in my absence but I choose to kept it private. I have about 50 million threads to read so I will do my best to get upto date because CT is not like days of our lives where the same story is told for 15 years.

It is also cold and my roofers don't like to be up in the air with ice and wind for some reason.

What you mean HeII in the big thicket that is where heaven starts.
It's North America biological ark.
Now if you were in Beaumont that's where we put the septic tank.

Caustic Burno":3le5ystt said:
M-5":3le5ystt said:
hello all,

What you mean HeII in the big thicket that is where heaven starts.
It's North America biological ark.
Now if you were in Beaumont that's where we put the septic tank.

HeII is better than a Shythole place apparently. It would not be right for me to return without poking at someone that can take it. Im gonna get TB after he wakes up this morning

M-5":16sq32dj said:
Bright Raven":16sq32dj said:
Darryl,

well Ron I would never want people to think That I think I 'm superior.

from what I read you seem to think its the penguin . I have never been to Texas although I have seen it across the sabine river back in 2010.

I thought you were going to READ. :lol:

Latest posts