OJ gets in carserated

Help Support CattleToday:

Jamal Jones

Reaction score
Howes this happened? I knows many a men that done worster crims than wat OJ dids and theys only go proabation. Now it look like OJ is a goin to jale for the first crim that he didn do. He cant get a fare trile in a white place like los vagas. Im not throwin off on white peoples but it stil aint fare. Peace Out.

Jamal Jones[u:2ltyghg3 said:
":2ltyghg3]Howes this happened?[/u] I knows many a men that done worster crims than wat OJ dids and theys only go proabation. Now it look like OJ is a goin to jale for the first crim that he didn do. He cant get a fare trile in a white place like los vagas. Im not throwin off on white peoples but it stil aint fare. Peace Out.
i tell you how it happend, justice was finally served on his sorry ass.

Around my part of the country, you can't get a fair trial if your race agrees with the people that run the small towns. But...it is the best system in the world...not much to compare to....in other countries, they might have hung him or cut off his hand, etc.

Welcome back Jamal!!! :welcome:

We sure have missed your delightful insights on the world an shizzle.......

OJ however, won't be missed. :banana:

About time. Anyone who can write a book, "I didn't do it, but if I did, here's how." What a complete baffoon. He did it, and everyone knows it. He'll have his judgement day.

bandit80":2q3xnvfi said:
About time. Anyone who can write a book, "I didn't do it, but if I did, here's how." What a complete baffoon. He did it, and everyone knows it. He'll have his judgement day.

Maybe all the other inmates will be writing the book titled:

"I slept with OJ Simpson!"

:banana: :banana: :banana:

grannysoo":i8cs3ukq said:
bandit80":i8cs3ukq said:

Maybe all the other inmates will be writing the book titled:

"I slept with OJ Simpson!"

:banana: :banana: :banana:
or OJ was my prison Beotch

I was surprised at the verdict. I thought he was only going to get a max of 6 years. If I understood right, he will do a minimum of 15. Of course he will probably get a retrial and be writing another book in 2 years or so. He's really lucky to have lived long enough to go to prison. Had this happened around here, I'm pretty sure they would be hunting him like their hunting Jimmy Hoffa.

Angus Cowman":10lr24cq said:
Hey Jamal wheresya been? wes ben meessun yu hows that jobe with theem cattles goin fo ya? I's alsoo thanks it saaad OJ gotten hemselves jaled he shud of been castrated not carserated

I been workin with a lode of cows that we tooks over to south georgia. It is the same owner but a diferint farm. This farm is a place he keep heffers until they is growed to big enuff for breedin. We brouht over about 50 heffers on this lode. I have not been ables to get to a computer until tooday.

OJ will win on apeel. He will be out and he will soo the guverment and win back millyuns of dolars. Thare will be plenty of them big muney lawyers linen up to help him soo.

Tookie was old school OG you no what I'm sayin? He kep it strait. Tookie may be gone now but he wil aways live in the harts of us New Orleans Crip Dawgs! Color Up! OJ wont be like Tookie. Tookie dont hav muney and lawers like OJ do.

http://www.tookie.com

Jamal, if you are in Tifton you are very close to Jogeephus. He is old school OC if you know what I'm saying? Jogeephus might be able to help you out on how to take care of them big white cows. :cboy:

Jamal Jones":2q6m6ngs said:
Jogeephus":2q6m6ngs said:
baxter78":2q6m6ngs said:
I been workin with a lode of cows that we tooks over to south georgia.

Where'd you take them xactly?

We be near Tifton in south georgia.

Jamal Jones":2q6m6ngs said:
Jogeephus":2q6m6ngs said:
baxter78":2q6m6ngs said:
I been workin with a lode of cows that we tooks over to south georgia.

Where'd you take them xactly?

We be near Tifton in south georgia.

I'm not far from Tifton, matter of fact I gotta go there tomorrow. If you are not far from there I'll meet you and buy you lunch at the Shady Lane - you'll definitely like it! Its got some of the best slaw dogs on earth and the ambience would appeal to that Tookie feller you think so highly of. If you are in the area, I'll make it a point to be there at 12:00 sharp. I'll be in a white F350 flatbed with the old georgia flag tag on the front. I got a dried deer leg sticking out of the rear rail support by the yeller igloo cooler. If you don't recognize the truck, look for the bumper stickers on the back. One says "If you can't feed em, don't breed em" and the other says "EARTH FIRST - we'll stripmine the other planets later" . If you need directions to the SL, just ask anyone. Oh, bring your bossman - I forgot his name - too and I'll buy his lunch too.

Latest posts