Ohhhh This MULE!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

jersey lilly

Reaction score
I don't know how many times I've referred to "Red" as the instigator of all the trouble that goes on around here, but yesterday as we pulled in....this is the sight that greeted us.......

2009-10-11-011.jpg

FIL set the hog trap yesterday mornin, because we are seein signs of hogs rootin all around us. Well....Red thought it was more important that HE eat the corn, than the hogs.

I tell ya, he's a trouble maker!!!!!!!

kickinbull":2darmtno said:
What do you do with the hogs when you catch em'?

Depends. If they are boars....they get a shot of lead and drug off to the back corner for the coyotes and buzzards. If they are sows....we'll butcher them.

Boars stink....inside and out. ewwwwwwwwwwww

now thats 1 heck of a site.was talking to a guy i know yesterday.an he had his hog trap set.went an checked it an had a 750lb cow in it.she must be as smart as your mule.

grannysoo":38uvaly9 said:
That's just the jackass coming out....... :mrgreen:

I heard that. I thought I had a few cows that were jackasses like the little angus cow that aint more than 1,000 pounds that some how got herself caught in one of those itty bitty creep feeders and we had to cut the bars to get her out.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":37hvpder said:
grannysoo":37hvpder said:
That's just the jackass coming out....... :mrgreen:

I heard that. I thought I had a few cows that were jackasses like the little angus cow that aint more than 1,000 pounds that some how got herself caught in one of those itty bitty creep feeders and we had to cut the bars to get her out.

Just saw S&W's post, but had to comment about the creep feeder incident. We had a 2 year old get in a creep feeder once, and when she went to get out, she took the whole cage with her. Actually called the vet to come and shoot a tranq in her because she had it stuck at her ribs and would not stop for anything.

Luckilly, she ran up to the corral and got hooked up in the alley and that jarred the creep cage loose. What a day that was.

Latest posts