Oh yeah! Well my bull's bigger than your bull!

Help Support CattleToday:

George Monk

Reaction score
119_1988.JPG

Now that's a lot of bull! Hate to see the steaming pile he'd leave, might lose a truck in it! :lol:

Where's that big guy located at, George? I've drove past him but can't remember where. Wife wanted me to climb on top of him for a picture. Personally, I think she would have left me sitting there.

cfpinz

I think he's in Audobon, IA. It's one of the small towns in western IA that starts with an A.

On a side note, on of my highschool teachers was from whatever town Albert is in and she said that every year the kids would paint his testicals one color or another during homecoming week. How would you like that clean up duty.

Engler":3rcp7jv7 said:
I think he's in Audobon, IA. It's one of the small towns in western IA that starts with an A.

On a side note, on of my highschool teachers was from whatever town Albert is in and she said that every year the kids would paint his testicals one color or another during homecoming week. How would you like that clean up duty.

Thanks. When we drove by there was half a dozen touristy looking teenagers/young adults admiring Albert. One was attempting to hang from hit nuts by bear-hugging them. Rest asssured that child has a bright future.

cfpinz

cfpinz":eq9k0u8w said:
Engler":eq9k0u8w said:

Thanks. When we drove by there was half a dozen touristy looking teenagers/young adults admiring Albert. One was attempting to hang from hit nuts by bear-hugging them. Rest asssured that child has a bright future.

cfpinz

Hey.. That was you in the truck driving by? ;-) :lol:

IL Rancher":1pvljv4t said:
cfpinz":1pvljv4t said:
Engler":1pvljv4t said:

cfpinz

Hey.. That was you in the truck driving by? ;-) :lol:

Man, you've sure got some long arms! :shock:

cfpinz

warpaint":2f0q5xov said:
If you think that's something, this is the size of chickens in Tennessee. You can only imagine the size of our cattle. ;-)

chicka.jpg
Hey Warpaint! What do you think you're doing with my prized rooster? My hens are pining for their man.

Cowdirt":3ol41q17 said:
George Monk":3ol41q17 said:

A cull for sure, see how post legged he is!!! :lol:
Post-legged is bad enough! Just observe that he only has three legs, or the hind legs are too close together!

By the way, what did the tape measure read on his scrotal measurements? That should read some Positive EPD! (Meaning "Extra Photographic Dimensions")

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts