Oh no!

Help Support CattleToday:

I believe they (the law) is looking for him because in an unexplained death the last person to see the person alive is always the first one to be interviewed. So the boyfriend gets to tell his side of what, when, where, why, how. As the investigation goes on (if it does) they come back to see the inconsistencies and soon someone is in the web!

Technically you are accurate Shell but what does common sense logic say about it. I believe enough time has elapsed
to support my reasoning on this....

Maybe so but I'm not convinced. I haven't seen any evidence. It wouldn't be fair to send an innocent man to prison for a crime it didn't commit.

What evidence we do have points directly to him and his behavior certainly does not help his case. I'm not convinced that the extensive manhunt for him is just to see if he's alright. If he doesn't commit suicide and they get ahold of him I think the actual jury will have plenty of evidence to put him away and probably his parents too.

What evidence? How do we know the girl didn't plan something crazy to frame him so she would finally get famous like she wanted.
How come out of all the missing people hers blew up all over the news and internet. I don't see nothing but about her? What about all the rest of the missing people are they just nobody's or why we don't hear about them?
There was a local lady been missing a few years haven't heard nothing about her since she first went missing. Nothing against Gabby just saying why is her case so different.

What evidence? How do we know the girl didn't plan something crazy to frame him so she would finally get famous like she wanted.
How come out of all the missing people hers blew up all over the news and internet. I don't see nothing but about her? What about all the rest of the missing people are they just nobody's or why we don't hear about them?
There was a local lady been missing a few years haven't heard nothing about her since she first went missing. Nothing against Gabby just saying why is her case so different.

There is enough evidence for a Federal Grand Jury to indict him as he has had an arrest warrant now issued.

Maybe so but I'm not convinced. I haven't seen any evidence. It wouldn't be fair to send an innocent man to prison for a crime it didn't commit.
I agree that we need evidence to convict. Maybe she died of covid and he is in quarantine - concerned that he might infect someone. Yeah. Slim chance. At this point, I would say that he is as guilty as Casey Anthony. And she pretty much beat the system. Or OJ who did get away with murder. "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is the criteria. And has been interpreted different ways depending on the jury. But everyone deserves a fair trial.
Also would not be fair to release a guilty man.

Turn the light switch on Shell. You responded 42 minutes ago and the girl was reported as a homicide 3 or 4 days ago.
The boy friend drove her car back go Florida and never reported her missing. Then when the questions started getting too
direct for him he disappeared and is still gone. I submit Gabby's case will bring the 'unknown' cases to light much quicker
than theirs will solve hers

If he's innocent, then where is he? Why would he be hiding? Why did he not try to find her?

If he's innocent, then where is he? Why would he be hiding? Why did he not try to find her?

I don't know him, he didn't tell me none. If I did know him, he better still not tell me nothing. That's how people end up missing, dead, or in jail.
They don't have anything to charge him with her death, so why are they looking for him? Other then the credit card or bank card. If people were camping out in front of your house with bullhorns would you leave? We don't even know for sure if he was even at his parents.
We don't know what happened to her. She could have overdosed. Or went psycho on him so he left than she overdosed. We don't know. He could have left her with somebody else. Maybe he knew they would try to pin it on him.

I think there's probably enough evidence to arrest him.. it sure seems suspicious enough, but is it enough to charge and then convict? Guess we'll see

I think there's probably enough evidence to arrest him.. it sure seems suspicious enough, but is it enough to charge and then convict? Guess we'll see
assuming they find him alive.
With him taking off on the run, he doesn't appear to be the type to face the charges and offer a defense for himself.

Shell; you seem a bit enamored with this guy... ;)

assuming they find him alive.
With him taking off on the run, he doesn't appear to be the type to face the charges and offer a defense for himself.

Shell; you seem a bit enamored with this guy... ;)

Oh my goodness how did you figure that out? 🤭🤡🙄😝

Bahahahahahaha!! Yes, I agree it's strange. Yet we still don't have any evidence to prove he did anything.
Say hypothetically they meet some other guy while camping. Maybe she liked the new guy more so the boyfriend said screw this and left her there. The boyfriend may not have knew the guys name and knew he would be considered the last one with her. We really don't know. Many strange things could have happened. If you ever watch I.D. t.v., crime shows, cops, ect. Everybody knows you don't talk. They always twist anything said around.
If he isn't being charged or even if he is...his body his choice he doesn't have to talk. 😆🤡
Maybe he went to be a monk. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Maybe an asteroid will come flying out of the cosmos and hit directly on my roof tonight and destroy my whole place tonight.
The odds are very much against it but maybe... 🤷‍♂️

New twist, the FBI followed Laundrie's parents 150 miles north where they visited their lawyer. Strangely, while there, they spent a considerable time in a Public Library. A woman in Canada took a picture of a man that looks an awful lot like Laundrie just yesterday.

Latest posts