Oh no!

Help Support CattleToday:

yes it is very sad that her life has ended as it did. now I read that her fiancé is missing so I am thinking he thought they would not find the body, but now that they have, he is on the run.

Hard to tell. He appears to be wearing glasses and that's about all you can really see even with the picture cleared up a little. (what looks like glasses may just be redeye from the ir camera)
Comparison picture within a picture...
laundrie.jpg

laundrie2.jpg

Last edited:
Why didn't he just dump her alive, run off and leave her. Now for him it is to off himself or play games with Bubba the rest of his life. Some people are stupid.

Last edited:
I don't. He looks bigger, his nose is to low, he looks older, his lips are bigger, with glasses and a goatee. AND that's a different backpack. Haha

Hard to tell. He appears to be wearing glasses and that's about all you can really see even with the picture cleared up a little.
Comparison picture within a picture...
View attachment 8478

Wait a minute hold up!! I may change my mind!! It could be a cougar could be a bobcat....or maybe a house cat.

Don't understand the full press media coverage and 24/7 updates on this case.

There were 6 killed and 56 wounded recently in Chicago weekend gun violence, but there is no mention of this in the news media.

chicago shootings

Why didn't he just dump her alive and run off and leave her. Now for him it is to off himself or play games with Bubba the rest of his life. Some people are stupid.
That's the crazy thing, why not just walk away, and then both people could go on with their lives, instead of taking hers and ruining his.

He could have at least changed tee shirts in all this time.....

The interview the female Park Ranger gave was pretty depressing. Not her fault at all as she and the police gave them the benefit of doubt and sent them on their way but she did tell the girl that "her relationship with him seemed to be 'toxic' "

Don't understand the full press media coverage and 24/7 updates on this case.

There were 6 killed and 56 wounded recently in Chicago weekend gun violence, but there is no mention of this in the news media.

chicago shootings
That's everyday in Chicago. No point in reporting it.

My hunch is he is in Long Island if not in the swamp. Wasn't he home for 4 (?) days before going off the radar?

Did they ever find out who was responsible for killing the civilians with the drone in Afghanistan and describing it as Al-Quada?