Oh No, Friday the 13th.....

Help Support CattleToday:

cross_7":1bnxzw42 said:
Oldtimer":1bnxzw42 said:
My Friday the 13th came a day early...First I got a call that I had cows in a neighboring pasture-- got them in with little trouble altho I bounced around the prairie for about an hour making sure I had all - then while checking the fence had my pickup start spitting and sputtering and backfiring - finally found gate left open (probably hunters)...Just made it back to a road when she totally quit running... 30 miles from town- and had to call a rollback to come pick it up....Sounds like another fuel pump went out... :mad:

chevy ?

Dodge-- and you have to lift up the bale bed to get to the tank to replace the intank pump...Carquest had a pump in stock--but my mechanic suggested ordering in one because he's had terrible luck with Carguest fuel pumps...New one won't be in til Monday...

Calman":ddfemcrx said:
FarmGirl10":ddfemcrx said:
Well, I was driving my car this afternoon and my XM subscription ran out in the middle of a good song. Then I was driving my car a bit later and got in an accident. Someone wasn't paying attention and changed lanes when I was in there blind spot. Wreck number 2 on its 3 month birthday, neither of which were my fault. :help:

FarmGirl don't sound like you've had very good luck with that new car.
Hope you are alright.

Cal
I'm alright, but as soon as that car turns a year old its gone. Since I did cash for clunkers I have to keep it a year, then its being traded in on the truck I actually wanted.

I'm alright, but as soon as that car turns a year old its gone. Since I did cash for clunkers I have to keep it a year, then its being traded in on the truck I actually wanted.[/quote]

Glad you're not hurt. And I do know what you mean about a truck.A car just don't fit right.Like trading in your wranglers for calvin cline or something like that.Or like wearing a suite and tie....it just aint gonna happin.

Cal

Calman":2wbjyvry said:
Glad you're not hurt. And I do know what you mean about a truck.A car just don't fit right.Like trading in your wranglers for calvin cline or something like that.Or like wearing a suite and tie....it just aint gonna happin.

Cal
I know, I couldn't beleive I bought a car either. My parents convinced me to bcuz I was going to school 13 hours from home. But that doesn't matter anyway, bcuz I'm not allowed to drive it home anyway.

hillsdown":1k5bs3zb said:
The Kit Kat choked on his food this morning, a small piece must have gone down the wrong pipe. Thank God he managed to cough it out, it was very scary. I thought I would have to do the heimlich maneuver on him.. :help:

do they offer CPR courses for animals? Different from the human Heimlicm maneuver?
Sorry, just had to ask :oops:

rockridgecattle":12228og5 said:
hillsdown":12228og5 said:
The Kit Kat choked on his food this morning, a small piece must have gone down the wrong pipe. Thank God he managed to cough it out, it was very scary. I thought I would have to do the heimlich maneuver on him.. :help:

do they offer CPR courses for animals? Different from the human Heimlicm maneuver?
Sorry, just had to ask :oops:

I think you would have to do it the same as baby ,just because of the size of a cat. Really ,I do not want anymore drama with my pets. I actually like life to be boring and predictable.. :D

I am watching one of my all time favorite movies right now; Planes, Trains and Automobiles.. Good clean humor.. :nod:
Those aren't pillows.. :lol2: :lol2:

Friday 13 started the truck-it started running rough,so killed it and called son-he came over,but truck is beyond his help-something about computer chips~* So here it'll sit until it rusts down into a lump of corroded iron :frowns: Can't afford to fix it :( son's job is running out-- Thank goodness there's lots of bus service here

Yeah. It was the 13th all day. Had to sub for a physics teacher... What a bunch of clowns. I have one more week then a week off for Thanksgiving. I live for holidays. This will be an interesting week as I have signed up for extra stuff after school for several days this week. More money, but then again, less time at home. We do what we must.

ga. prime":wsf8qwxe said:
I went to the bank this morning and got $1100 out of a safe deposit box. :D

No longer safely deposited?

ga. prime":wsf8qwxe said:
"In my teeny tiny corner of Texas" should be your sig line backhoe since most all of your info is excrutiatingly site specific.

I went to another "little corner of Texas" 240 miles away. Then on to see a little corner in LA (that is tiny)and finally a drive by through one in OK too. Mostly just burned a lot of fuel, went to a funeral, and checked things out. Pretty excrutiating indeed. Its good to be back on this "corner" pretty near the center of the state. :D

Maybe I should add Sunday the 15th. Got hooked by my bull. No major injuries, just a bruise on my gut and one on my ego! A good wake-up call though. ;-)

warpaint":8szaldkd said:
Maybe I should add Sunday the 15th. Got hooked by my bull. No major injuries, just a bruise on my gut and one on my ego! A good wake-up call though. ;-)

Was the bull playing or was it intentional?

backhoeboogie":v8uyidyw said:
warpaint":v8uyidyw said:

Neither.

I had bent over to put a mineral block back into the tub and he thought it was time to eat. As much my fault as his. When I turned around he was there.

warpaint":3ddawhra said:
backhoeboogie":3ddawhra said:
warpaint":3ddawhra said:

Neither.

I had bent over to put a mineral block back into the tub and he thought it was time to eat. As much my fault as his. When I turned around he was there.

I thought maybe you served yourself up a "cold one" and didnt' give him his first. :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts