Oh No, Friday the 13th.....

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
Normally, I don't consider myself superstitous.

I do find it odd however, that I got in my truck this morning to go to work, and my battery was completely dead.
There was no prior warning, no dragging or dimming of lights.

Strange. :shock:

Got a call this morning a little before 7am. "You've got cows out." About 20 mins from the house, turns out they were somebody else's.

The Kit Kat choked on his food this morning, a small piece must have gone down the wrong pipe. Thank God he managed to cough it out, it was very scary. I thought I would have to do the heimlich maneuver on him.. :help:

Friday the 13th has almost always been a good day around here!

(Although this morning started with frost and 1 frozen waterer -- but you have to have something to tinker with first thing in the morning to start your day with an accomplishment... the waterer now works.)

I was born on Friday the 13th and weighted 13 lbs. I have been lucky all my life. :banana: :banana: :lol2: :lol2:

curtis":3m5h3hwm said:
I was born on Friday the 13th and weighted 13 lbs. I have been lucky all my life. :banana: :banana: :lol2: :lol2:

You weighed 13 pounds at birth, your poor mother.. :???:

My moms bday is the 13 of Feb and dad proposed to her on her bday Friday the 13th. 50 + years later they are still together. Now some days I think both of them think that day was a whole bunch of bad luck.. :lol2:

chrisy":2gyb2i3d said:
The only thing I have had to have done today is dental work, would that class as bad luck... :(

Depends in which end of the class your dentist finished his education!! :D

curtis":vbds3zt4 said:

I guess you're gonna tell us next that you only weighed 9 lbs. 8 oz. after circumcision???? :lol2:

TexasBred":7vkjx5ef said:
curtis":7vkjx5ef said:

I guess you're gonna tell us next that you only weighed 9 lbs. 8 oz. after circumcision???? :lol2:

:p

I went to the quicky mart this moring and got a drink and newpaper and got 6.66 back in change!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lammie":7e3g007e said:
I went to the quicky mart this moring and got a drink and newpaper and got 6.66 back in change!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Geez...50 cent newspaper....Ya should have gotten a drink before you left home and kept the $2.84. :p

Lammie":1ng9pzym said:
Funny you should say that. I went to the bank this morning and got $1100 out of a safe deposit box. :D

My Friday the 13th came a day early...First I got a call that I had cows in a neighboring pasture-- got them in with little trouble altho I bounced around the prairie for about an hour making sure I had all - then while checking the fence had my pickup start spitting and sputtering and backfiring - finally found gate left open (probably hunters)...Just made it back to a road when she totally quit running... 30 miles from town- and had to call a rollback to come pick it up....Sounds like another fuel pump went out... :mad:

Oldtimer":13eu9mak said:
My Friday the 13th came a day early...First I got a call that I had cows in a neighboring pasture-- got them in with little trouble altho I bounced around the prairie for about an hour making sure I had all - then while checking the fence had my pickup start spitting and sputtering and backfiring - finally found gate left open (probably hunters)...Just made it back to a road when she totally quit running... 30 miles from town- and had to call a rollback to come pick it up....Sounds like another fuel pump went out... :mad:

chevy ?

Well, I was driving my car this afternoon and my XM subscription ran out in the middle of a good song. Then I was driving my car a bit later and got in an accident. Someone wasn't paying attention and changed lanes when I was in there blind spot. Wreck number 2 on its 3 month birthday, neither of which were my fault. :help:

FarmGirl10":149nswxn said:
Well, I was driving my car this afternoon and my XM subscription ran out in the middle of a good song. Then I was driving my car a bit later and got in an accident. Someone wasn't paying attention and changed lanes when I was in there blind spot. Wreck number 2 on its 3 month birthday, neither of which were my fault. :help:

FarmGirl don't sound like you've had very good luck with that new car.
Hope you are alright.

Cal

Latest posts