Oh NO! A Sadistic Cow Crusher!

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
The original post came from (as usual) some snowflake's Facebook account, which I don't have access to, but it ended up on Snopes...morons abound

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/image ... er-device/
I'll save you the trouble of looking and include a hyperlink to the page it reportedly originated from:
An image showing a cow inside of a strange metal device was shared online in July 2018 along with a caption saying it depicts a "cow crusher" — a device designed to crush cows:
rating-false.png
FALSE

cow-crusher-maybe.jpg

The caption under the picture:
Cow crushers designed to crush cows to death is one horrid thing but this is a whole new level or cow torture! This device gives farmers a kick from LITERALLY crushes the poor animal whilst rotating it up, down, side to side in a rapid movement controlled by a big tractor machine, shaking it around in HORROR! This is NOT a theme park!

This poor cow had no hope, the blood would have rushed to her head until she passed out and who knows what the "farmers" did to the poor animal after that. All I know is that she is dead now and is probably covered in urine.

I found this photo on google, which I thought was a G rates site. I WILL find the cowards who did this to poor Stephanie (my children named her that out of respect) and let it be known that my eldest son is in the group ANTIFA, so let that be a warning to anyone else who takes sexual pride in torturing poor animals.

Have a great day, Sam
(note his/her/it's eldest spawn is a member of antifa....OH no!!...I skeered now..)

callmefence":lynaseev said:
You can't make a profit spending that kind of money to crush your cattle.
I crush mine with my fel. Works just fine for me.
:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

I guess I got scammed I see.
In my defense tho, I don't have a FB, My Space, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn account or on any other of the little darling's social media companies that all the hip 'beautiful people' have flocked to and can't function without so I couldn't view the page it originally came from.

greybeard":2ru7ggz2 said:
I guess I got scammed I see.
In my defense tho, I don't have a FB, My Space, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn account or on any other of the little darling's social media companies that all the hip 'beautiful people' have flocked to and can't function without so I couldn't view the page it originally came from.
I don't have a Fb account either.. I piggy back on my Dnl's and look at the cattle pages though, and market place....

Latest posts