oh drat

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Went to the new Petco-there were some dogs there to adopt... Right now I can't give a dog what it needs,so best not to get one..well, there was MY DOG..Sort of an Austrailan Shepard X farm collie... He was barking at my walker until I looked him in the eye and told him to hush..Then he was scared of me-well he was scared of everyone else too- I kept looking at him,telling him to come..When he did come he discovered I knew how to give real good ear rubs. He knew me when I came out of the store...Dammet,I hate being sick......If anybody around Bastrop Texas wants a good dog(or what will be a good dog with some work)
look him up.. he's bout 7/8 months old,black and cream with spotted spots...

I'm not going back--was kinda blindsided... DAMMIT-I HATE being sick!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least I know I couldn't take care of a dog.....

peg4x4":ynzotnjq said:
I'm not going back--was kinda blindsided... DAMMIT-I HATE being sick!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least I know I couldn't take care of a dog.....
Yes, at least you know your limit and I hate that you are sick too!

aw peg, that sucks..absolutely breaks my heart to see dogs in need of homes..espc good dogs. mabey its all the movies and stuff Ive watched, but I can see alot of them are trying SO hard..there is nuthing more that they want then a home...

Have you looked mabey into Aussie rescues near you, that might be able to foster him and find him a home?

It was a rescue group that had them there,so I gave all the $ could afford..They had a couple of pups I wouldn't have had out yet,not fully recovered from mange..Well on the way,but not at their best..also 3 nice Lab pups,looked purebred.
There was a rescue/bust here,woman had 85 Snauzeres (?) in her home!! They were well fed,but cages wern't EVER cleaned!!
Shelter is overwhelmed,gotta take them dog/cat food..Or get them to come get it :idea: -that way I won't get near the homeless dogs/cats.

Peg I feel your pain. My heart about breaks every time I go to the shelter. When I adopted my Kate..the receptionist told me to take her and her brothers out in the yard to play and then pick which one I wanted..I couldnt..not for the life of me do that..then Id be divorced, because I would have had to bring all 3 of them home.

We have small dog busts all the time around here..our shelter has a bunch of Chi and Chi crosses right now from I think a hoarding situation. They also have a purebred female BC..its driving me crazy, I want to go and spring her and bring her home to my house.:(

I, like you, give all the money I can to the humane society..

Latest posts