Oh Crap!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":2984bf7z said:
I am always skeptical of these YouTube and Facebook clips. I think this is obviously staged.

I believe your right, but screw that.

This one crawled by within a yard of my son's boots while turkey hunting this year. A good snake.

True Grit Farms":ao9fnlbh said:
Bright Raven":ao9fnlbh said:
I am always skeptical of these YouTube and Facebook clips. I think this is obviously staged.

This one crawled by within a yard of my son's boots while turkey hunting this year. A good snake.

You know that emblem on your truck is going to upset Cross_7!

What does the M stand for MUSLIM. LOL

Bright Raven":1q5y60il said:
True Grit Farms":1q5y60il said:
Bright Raven":1q5y60il said:

Believe it or not that's our registered brand, we couldn't believe the circle M brand was still available in Georgia. And the letter M is what our last name starts with. Like MINE.

True Grit Farms":1adrfn67 said:
Bright Raven":1adrfn67 said:
True Grit Farms":1adrfn67 said:

Believe it or not that's our registered brand, we couldn't believe the circle M brand was still available in Georgia. And the letter M is what our last name starts with. Like MINE.

Do you brand? I have helped Fire Sweep brand in fact I did a few of theirs to get the feel. They use dry ice.

True Grit Farms":335srvh8 said:
Bright Raven":335srvh8 said:
True Grit Farms":335srvh8 said:

Maguire
Murphy
Martin
Moore

Bright Raven":3nrj9u27 said:
True Grit Farms":3nrj9u27 said:
Bright Raven":3nrj9u27 said:

Maguire
Murphy
Martin
Moore

Nosey little feller today.

TennesseeTuxedo":25yvot77 said:
Bright Raven":25yvot77 said:
True Grit Farms":25yvot77 said:

Maguire
Murphy
Martin
Moore

Nosey little feller today.

with a nose like his what do you expect

wacocowboy":2pflxozb said:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/terrifying-moment-rattlesnake-slithers-lap-081751821.html

I bet this guy needed a new pair of underwear lol.

Heart attack right there would have been me

This guy just seems like another Youtube want-to-be star. I like how he smacks the snake. It's one of those deals that if he had gotten bitten, or didn't get bitten, it was going to be all over the place. My wife does some Youtubing and you can buy views, literally. You pay a certain amount to promote, pick how much you'll pay per click and then Youtube will put it out there. She tried $5, didn't get much and saw the stupidity. But the reality is that if you do enough videos and get enough viewers you can make actual millions of dollars.

Just concidence that a camera and sound apparatus was at the ready to capture the scene.
My wife thinks the snake was defanged. I think she may well be right.
But no matter-that snake should have been killed-or at least painted blue. :lol2:

I sat down once in the woods to cool off and looked between my legs and saw a pair of eyes looking up at me through the pine straw. Those eyes belonged to a pygmy rattler. Thank goodness he didn't bite me because I don't think anyone would have volunteered to suck the venom from where he'd have surely bitten me.

Jogeephus":1z9ewt2n said:
I sat down once in the woods to cool off and looked between my legs and saw a pair of eyes looking up at me through the pine straw. Those eyes belonged to a pygmy rattler. Thank goodness he didn't bite me because I don't think anyone would have volunteered to suck the venom from where he'd have surely bitten me.
The unbidden and horrific pictures you bring into the minds of your readers!!
:shock: :hide:

Ryder":27ros926 said:
Jogeephus":27ros926 said:
The unbidden and horrific pictures you bring into the minds of your readers!!
:shock: :hide:

I can also assure you this wasn't just some peyote induced hallucination. :lol2:

Jogeephus":2hq3os3n said:

Did you need a new pair of underwear? Lol

Latest posts