Oh, come on, like I'm the only one here who does this...

Help Support CattleToday:

Zelda

Reaction score
I have 27 ball pythons. I collect them as one might collect cards or guns or knives. People seem to act as if I'm the only one on the planet who does this...And it's not as if they all look alike. There are a myriad of color morphs out there! So why do people freak out?

For an example of what I mean by color morphs, here:

http://www.newenglandreptile.com/nerd/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=543&Itemid=76

N.E.R.D has got to be my favorite place to buy them..they always arrive safe and healthy.

Zelda Wrote:
I collect them as one might collect cards or guns or knives. People seem to act as if I'm the only one on the planet who does this...

I don't think your crazy, you just march to the beat of a different drummer. ;-) Good thing we all don't like and collect the same things as what a boring world it would be. ;-) You are however the only one that I know of that collects them like playing cards. :lol:

I agree,would be boring if we all did the same.. Hurray for different hobbies! :lol:

They certainly do come in some beautiful colors. I'm definitely not a snake person, but I have no problem with those that are. To each his own.

Ok...it's cool that you collect snakes...as far as snake collectors go. As far as you being the only one here who does this? Probably.

Are you the only one that thinks it's cool? Maybe, maybe not. Can you deal with that? Again, maybe...maybe not.

Personally, I don't care one way or the other...as long as you don't live next door...

Alice

I used to keep snakes when I was at school as did many of the boys in my town. I also made good pocket money catching and removing snakes from suburban gardens, then selling the venomous ones to the snake parks. I just haven't bothered with snakes since I left the army, been too busy raising a family.

Zelda":3era2lyu said:
I collect them as one might collect cards or guns or knives. People seem to act as if I'm the only one on the planet who does this...

Zelda, I collect goats . . . at precisely this time last year I owned one goat . . . now I own 17 :shock:

Pretty sure I'm the only one here that collects goats like some people collect stamps or coins

Latest posts