Oh boy!

Help Support CattleToday:

Mrcopier

Reaction score
It's not fake. Texas can't even keep electricity on to keep the pump running, the heater going, the refrig and freezer going, and now we're going to charge our electric cars? Texas is relying too much on wind power. If we wasn't so poor, we'd buy a generac.

It's not fake. Texas can't even keep electricity on to keep the pump running, the heater going, the refrig and freezer going, and now we're going to charge our electric cars? Texas is relying too much on wind power. If we wasn't so poor, we'd buy a generac.
I heard a interview with someone on the board of ERTOC and he said that 30% of our (Texas) grid is made up of renewable energy and it (renewable energy) only makes 6% of our energy. It's just not a good energy source. It can't be store for a long time either.

Can you just see it -
"Boss, I can't come in to work because I can't charge up my car"
Can they buy a gas run generator to charge a car? Boy, will they be a hot item

I think some Tesla cars have an option for a small Honda gas generator you keep in the trunk if you are using it in an area where there aren't a lot of charging stations, or you plan on taking long trips.

So....they plug up a Telsa to a charging station which is electric.... electric coming from where?
Windmills, coal, natural gas, petroleum, nuclear energy, solar, ect.
If the electric is coming from windmills or solar maybe... otherwise not knowing where the electric is coming from electric cars are defeating the purpose. Correct me if I'm wrong.
On the other hand are we all going to be forced to have electric cars, solar, windmills, ect. At a certain point our power will be cut off due to lack of wind sun ect not all areas have enough wind or sun to have these as options. So we just not going to have trees? What's the long term effect of solar panels the toxins on humans? Don't they only last 10-20 years... than were will all the solar panels with all the toxins go? What's the long term plans? Ever say a windmills propellers fly off?