Offline!

Help Support CattleToday:

jersey lilly":1nczrcrh said:
Oh wow this is the first time I"ve been able to get on CT since Monday....still can't get on Ranchers.net.

Jersey- are you one of the ones going into ranchers.net withdrawals... ;-) :???: I've received several e-mails from folks wondering what was going on- and some sound close to lockup time..... :lol: :lol: :p :lol2: :nod:

I think was a little longer then 5 hours Mac. Glad you got it back up and running. :banana: :tiphat:
Having trouble with staying logged on, is anyone else having this trouble??

Macon must go by cicil service hours. If they say it will be an hour it's more like a day

It's incredible what all can go wrong. :(

I won't bore you with how many hours we have put in or how much it cost, but I promise you I won't screw up this badly again for a long, long time.

Man, that was a long time off. At least I learned how to play Omaha on Full Tilt. What an insane game! Also watched a couple of pretty good movies I wouldn't have seen otherwise on free play it now Netflix. I gotta say this place is more interesting much of the time than those things.

Hey Macon, that sounds like one of my projects, it always takes a lot longer than I think. Anyway , Thanks! :tiphat: .

Larry

Some of us actually got some work done as well .I tried everything to procrastinate but without ct and ranchers (fb ,,there are only so many stupid quizzes you can take) well I just had to do some work. My house hasn't been this clean in 3 years.. :???:
Still can't get myself to clean Steffie's nose prints from the windows yet though..

I even watched some really great TV with hubby. We watched the national geographic channel last night ,the special series about Hitler, Germany and the Nazi's.
Apocalypse the second world war,,amazing series..A must see for all.
http://www.ngcasia.com/programmes/apoca ... -world-war

And then a really interesting movie that I had never seen before about Mickey Mantel and Roger Maris, 61*.. Great movie..http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0250934/

Latest posts