Offline!

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":hwxweucw said:
M Gravlee":hwxweucw said:
It's incredible what all can go wrong. :(

I won't bore you with how many hours we have put in or how much it cost, but I promise you I won't screw up this badly again for a long, long time.
Yea, sure. :roll:
At least noy on purpose.... :p

Glad CT is back up and running.

Hooray thought I was going to loose everyone for ever, was ranting at the computer calling it all the names non imaginable, withdrawal symptoms, my son asked me if I was hooked on the medication I was having for the bite. but no it was not being able to get on here. I am now the scrabble master as I have played so many games, while waiting. Glad to see everything is back to normal.

chrisy":e1ezqcnw said:
Hooray thought I was going to loose everyone for ever, was ranting at the computer calling it all the names non imaginable, withdrawal symptoms, my son asked me if I was hooked on the medication I was having for the bite. but no it was not being able to get on here. I am now the scrabble master as I have played so many games, while waiting. Glad to see everything is back to normal.
Chrisy, could I get an example of a non-imaginable name? :D

Jig-saw puzzles :shock: Waay too many jig-saw puzzles :oops: Glad everyone is back,thanks Macon :clap:

ga. prime":1fyzoegn said:
chrisy":1fyzoegn said:
Chrisy, could I get an example of a non-imaginable name? :D
I see ga you want me stuck off forever then...and I'm to lady like to say them out loud :pretty: :lol: :lol:
non-imaginable a twist on word play. :tiphat: :wave:

Whew!! I thought a lot of things were wrong I was travelling this week and my first thought is the hotel's FREE internet was n't working as everytime I tried to get on CT there was a message, but I could get other sites so then I thought maybe mycompany's security suddenly started blocking CT. Now that I am home everything is okay. Thanks to the Great Cyber Gods! hee hee :lol:

Latest posts