Officer killed.

Help Support CattleToday:

Dam shame. There ought to be a Federal law you kill an on duty police officer it is Capital murder.

With his day in court, if convicted, he ought to be potting soil.

61916f949e083.image.jpg

We've been punishing drug addicts and petty criminals more harshly than most other first world countries for decades, and it hasn't even begun to make a dent. It sounds good, but we can't lock up or execute enough people to end crime.

We've been fighting a drug war since the '60's.

How about giving these drug addicts enough drugs to do themselves in, no treatment, just snort, inject or whatever until you're done!

Virginia in 2021 repealed the Capital murder which allowed for the death penalty. So the very worst he can get is life sentence. Will cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousands when a bullet behind the ear is cheap even with current ammo prices.
This is the same legislative session that made it legal to grow Marijuana and possess up to 1 ounce. Over an ounce is a $25 fine.
If I am not mistaken a life sentence isn't but 25 years.

Virginia in 2021 repealed the Capital murder which allowed for the death penalty. So the very worst he can get is life sentence. Will cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousands when a bullet behind the ear is cheap even with current ammo prices.
This is the same legislative session that made it legal to grow Marijuana and possess up to 1 ounce. Over an ounce is a $25 fine.
A bullet behind the ear might not solve the whole problem. But sure as he'll will stop repeat offenders and do alot more than is being done now to slow down crime and murder.

Maybe it is time to start a Penal Colony on Mars. It would be the trip of a lifetime. They could parachute in,
free to pursue their own interest. No supervision required. Minimal upkeep. It could be the second chance for
a large number of individuals that like to live high.

When I was about 5 my cousin's husband was killed by a teenager he stopped for a traffic violation leaving behind two boys younger then me. This crap really hits hard.

Latest posts