Off to the game in Atlanta!

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
And I have just one thing to say:

roll_tide.gif

I'll be rooting for them. Always had a soft spot for Alabama ever since the days of Namath and Stabler, and I love the way the current team plays defense. Have fun.

Bama leading at half time....

The Montana Grizzlies really put a tromping on Stephen F. Austin ( who had the number 1 rated offense in the country)...The Griz D shut them out... I think it ended up 51-0...
Stephen F. Austin has had terrible results against the Griz-- who had their 12th man on the field again today- the Montana weather... I think they said this was the 91st unanswered point they'd scored against them in playoffs..

And ROLL they did, I was hoping Bama would win, but never expected the blow out. I was hoping the longhorns would lose, just to throw a wrench in the joke called the BCS... what would they have done.... let TCU or Boise st. play for the national championship with a weak schedule? Bama should blow out Texas.

Thanks for the message Van..... I love my Ducks!

Alan

M Gravlee":2uju162x said:

roll_tide.gif

I couldn't agree with that when you first posted it but when they line up against those darn Longhorns I'll be screaming it all day.

tncattle467":3t8x3rug said:
M Gravlee":3t8x3rug said:

roll_tide.gif

They will get whooped/Speared by the long horns of the University of Texas.

Does that included the 9 sacks Colt received, thanks to Nebraska? Texas will be over matched....BTW I'm an Aggie fan thanks to my wife.

I Love My Ducks! (Just a great story behind the video from 3 students at Oregon)
Alan

They say that most of the Heisman voters were holding their ballots to see what happened this weekend. Looks like that Ingram kid from Alabama has the inside track now. That Suh kid from Nebraska should get some votes, too, though they won't give it to a lineman. He is definitely a man among boys.

Latest posts