Help Support CattleToday:

do ya run baldys?

• Yes er

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just have one black baldie bull calf right now. My uncle in Oklahoma is running about 400.

:heart: Your brockle faced baldy cow is BEAUTIFUL! :heart:
She has great qualities! Plus looks to boot! :lol:

Dun -
That ol' red lookin' heifer needs to go - she don't look right in your pasture. I'll send somebody to pick her up and leave you a twenty dollar bill at the gate - she'll look better in my pasture !!!!!! LOL

Susie David":2pyntjmb said:
Bet 'ya see some of the red ones too...
calves2006onemonth027.jpg

Back and healthy but a good bit late. Yur darn right i seen me some red ones to! Yourn is a looker with them boxer eyes on em ;-) once we got out ther we found us a real dandy of a wash out. took the dang fence right along with it. took us 4 an extra night just ta fix it. seen us a bunch o youngens an ifen the other herds do nearly as good this year that ther bank ata be happy ;-) . im a bit surprized at the number o them folks that dont got no baldys an aint got no friend that do neather. always though of em as a commercial cattle mans cow. ther must be a heck of alot o them pure breed farmers on this here cattle to day q an a boards.

we have baldies also but i don't have a camera or a way to post them. a few of our calves were baldies. most solid black and one silver/gray.

Got a few baldies. Good cows except for the crazy one. Don't think her generator is running at full power. Will try to get some pic's. I need new pic's anyway.

Dun, is that an electrical line I see strung down your fence?

flaboy-":lx6nifi8 said:
Dun, is that an electrical line I see strung down your fence?

That's the power feed from the fence charger to the hotwire backbone.

dun

Susie David":3mgor2ok said:
Blantent marketing.....

Absolutely! One could even call it shameless! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really, from listening to Msscamp I plan on actually going out and having a look at one of these beasts.
But do they make good pets? Good listeners?
Dave Mc

Good for you, Dave! :D Absolutely, and they won't argue with you either! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cypress, thanks! :)

Dun, very nice red-brockle girl you got there!

Only Beef, they really are a very good breed that does very well for us.

I have a mixed herd of about a 100 cows, 30 or so are black baldies, can't beat-em. :D

Yep ya gota love them baldys. on the range they have ta be one of the best!