Odor Control "Yuck"

Help Support CattleToday:

CGirl

Reaction score
Hey All, Does anyone have the 411 on any product to keep the smell down? I am going to pass out. :help: Please help!

hillsdown":32mogz46 said:

How do we know its her? :cowboy:

She could have overheated her computer and started a fire.
Or the dog maybe took a dump in her brothers room?
Or she could have a boy friend with alittle dental hygene problem?
Or it might be that smell my arm gets when AI'ing and the glove leaks :dunce:
How do you get rid of that smell?
I will have to PM crowder, you know he knows about crap.

The Smell of Urine and Poo. I clean it regulary, but I just can't get rid of it.

Must not be cattle, ranchers like the smell of cow flop. Matter of fact my better half makes fun of me for walking around and staring at the cow flop! The smell and look of cow flop can tell ya alot about herd health.

Check your local pet store for enzyme odor remover...the one I use is called Nature's Miracle but there are others. It will remove the smell of urine or poo of any animal. It's also good for stains. This stuff has removed skunk odor from a couch (long story!), and spagetti sauce out of a beige rug. I couldn't live without it.
I like the smell of cow patties though!

cattleluvr18":2e6ou6tg said:
urine and poo of what?

CTL18 you think that after a year you would know better than to ask a loaded question like that. :) I am with TexasBred I think it is best not to ask. :roll:

dun":1lwtcqgf said:
CKC1586":1lwtcqgf said:
grannysoo":1lwtcqgf said:
It's the smell of money.......

That is exactly what my Dad always used to say!

Like the septic tank pumpers say, "your ------ is my bread and butter"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Had to have the "honey dipper" come to my old house and as he backed in had a bumper sticker on the truck: S--t Happens
Now those guys have a dirty job... Would rather pitch cow dung any day.

hillsdown":1blkyydz said:
cattleluvr18":1blkyydz said:
urine and poo of what?

CTL18 you think that after a year you would know better than to ask a loaded question like that. :) I am with TexasBred I think it is best not to ask. :roll:
sorry :( but i was curious. just makin sure it wasnt a city slicker comin on complainin about our money makers. its good to know im not the only one who likes that smell.

change yer panty's and then squat over a sprinkler( hope i dont get in trouble for that one)..someone had to say it...you know yall were thinkin it too

Latest posts