OCC Legend the baby is here-Picture inside

Help Support CattleToday:

showmomof2

Reaction score
Has anyone got any experience with this bull? We have a maintainer due to calve to him next month. I'm getting anxious!

We had good luck with him. Good growing and big boned calves. Be careful about BW though. Not sure what it is now but when I used him, it was +2.1 but the calves were huge. Big cows and didn't have any problems though.

This is a heifer that we bought that was bred to him. I was looking at the epd's last night and he is supposed to be low birth rate. Will watch her extra close. She's due Feb 5.

Dont bother with their EPD's, he is a calving ease bull. They wont be super boned but will be decent, and fairly nice calves

049.JPG
Here he is-not the best picture, but will get another later. He was born 4 days early, unassisted, tiny and alive!

Congrats and Good Luck. What are your plans with him? Keep us posted as he grows up.

To soon to tell-will see how he grows out. I was hoping for a heifer, though! Will keep you posted as he matures.

We are guestimating about 60 lbs. I don't think he's as big as our border collie and can walk under his mama. He won't have papers, so my husband didn't get the official weight on him.

Latest posts