O J

Help Support CattleToday:

That sure didn;t take long. Did the jury even have time to go to the bathroom before they came up with verdicts?

dun":qdb371tj said:
That sure didn;t take long. Did the jury even have time to go to the bathroom before they came up with verdicts?
...news said the jury deliberated for 13 hours. They took him to jail.

Bez+":2fn2p2z9 said:
Looks like someone finally took the shamrock out of his @ss.

Bez+
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Maybe him and Mark Gastineau will be cell mates so they can talk football

I hope he becomes someones new girl toy. :cowboy:

Too bad the jury screwed up so badly after he murdered 2 people...but we all new it was just a matter of time before he would do something which he thought he was above getting caught.
What a useless piece of flesh.

Btw, what is he facing as far as sentencing terms?

hillsdown":h4auiw7q said:
I hope he becomes someones new girl toy. :cowboy:

Too bad the jury screwed up so badly after he murdered 2 people...but we all new it was just a matter of time before he would do something which he thought he was above getting caught.
What a useless piece of flesh.

Btw, what is he facing as far as sentencing terms?

Because of the weapons used in the robbery and kidnapping charges, he could be in there for life. Karma is a wonderful thing. I bet he appeals it to death, though. He'll be in prison while he's doing it. I bet old OJ misses his old lawyer, Johnny Cochrane, or however you spelled it. " If it doesn't fit, you must aquit!"

They have got him this time, if he was only getting back what was his, why not go to the Police and do it the correct legal way.? as they say what goes around comes around, and sure did come back and bite him on the bum.

He'll be doing 15 years but his attorney has pulled out the race card and filing an appeal. If they get the appeal they will probably shoot for a trial in the Detroit area as Nevada has too many nontanned people.

I don't believe for a minute that the" Race Card" will fly with the Nevada Supreme Court. JMO Tom

chrisy":3ukyq7p9 said:
They have got him this time, if he was only getting back what was his, why not go to the Police and do it the correct legal way.? as they say what goes around comes around, and sure did come back and bite him on the bum.

I think he thought he was above the law, beating the murder charge, and all. I'm sure Ron Goldmans Family must feel finally that some justice has been served.

GMN

Latest posts