NWSS

Help Support CattleToday:

Simmishowchick

Reaction score
I want to wish everyone a safe trip,even those who have already left and a happy ending for ya'll. My dad, his boss, another employee, and a buddy of mine left at about 2 a.m. today and we have heard it is pretty cold. If any of you find out results for any shows, let me know. I wasn't able to make it out there this year and I am feelin a little down. If any of you get a chance to go---It is more than what you expect and is a blast---GO!!!!!

NO! The show barn is different than the outside YARDS. The yards have pens for the cattle that are just on display, and/or the "pen of 3 bulls, pen of 5 bulls" etc.
But the tie out areas are a long walk away from the barn outside.

But the tie out areas are a long walk away from the barn outside.
Yeah! A L-O-O-O-O-NG walk away, down three or four flights of stairs, a walk under an overpass, and then a L-O-O-O-O-N-G Walk back UP the stairs. For those of you who haven't been to NWSS in Denver, you have missed a terrific show. Altogether, it lasts somewhere around three weeks, and is the best ANYWHERE in the world! It is ALL indoors, except for the display "YARDS". The Denver weather forcast just now came on the TV, and for the next 6 days it will be 0 and -5 and -5 and -6 degrees. Lee Leachman had a seminar on DVAuction tonight, and he said that in his display tent (Leachman Cattle of Colorado) they have a Space Heater, and it was full of people just trying to get warm. I decided to stay home this year and take care of Ruthie!

It breaks my heart that I can't be down there in below ZERO weather, but I thought that I would let others do it this year! :roll: :lol2: :arrow: :clap:

DOC HARRIS