NWSS...so how many go?

Help Support CattleToday:

kathy":mgcwgcbn said:
are there alot of you who go? What's it like to show there?
I will be there. Will be in the yards. For your first time it will blow your mind away.

kathy":d6mgvykf said:
Certherbeef why's that?

check your pm.

Put on your walking shoes Kathy. Tieouts are a ways away from the yards and even further from the hill.

Lots of super cattle there. Great cowfolk. Take the opportunity to set with some of those folk and just listen. They have a wealth of knowledge. You can learn so much and never ask one question.

Lots going on all the time. But take the time to climb up on the catwalk with your camera. Quite a view from above the yards.

The National Western Stock Show is one of the most aniticipated and invigorating cattle events int he world. People come from all over the globe to attend, and I truly believe every cattle enthusiast should go at least once in their life.

There is nothing like it to get you excited about the future of the industry and really give you ideas on how to improve your own operation.

I have to disagree with certherf and say you should go to the yard bar, hill (Cowboy) bar and Teddy's at least once. You can meet some great people when they have time to visit and do some serious networking.

This will be my first year to not attend since I was 17, and I am pretty sad, to say the least. To all who are headed to Denver -- have a great time and a Crown'n'Coke for me!

Latest posts