Nurses never LAUGH!

Help Support CattleToday:

vclavin

Reaction score
"Of course I won't laugh," said the nurse. "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," said Fred, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest penis the nurse had ever seen. Length and width, it couldn't have been bigger than a AAA battery. It looked helpless... and hopeless.

Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing. Minutes later, she was able to struggle to her feet and regained her composure. "I am so sorry," she said. "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Fred replied.

She quickly turned and flew out of that room with her hand in front of her face.

vclavin":2net4ykd said:
"Of course I won't laugh," said the nurse. "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," said Fred, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest penis the nurse had ever seen. Length and width, it couldn't have been bigger than a AAA battery. It looked helpless... and hopeless. Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing. Minutes later, she was able to struggle to her feet and regained her composure. "I am so sorry," she said. "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Fred replied.

She quickly turned and flew out of that room with her hand in front of her face.
:cowboy: nowdays theres always help, and hope.. just ask Bob he got a brand new ""swing"" in life :p

Latest posts