NOW we have heard it all

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigfoot":2cd6esk0 said:
Just an observation----------As a child I never heard homosexuality discussed because it just wasn't something that was considered acceptable in polite conversation. Now it is not often discussed because you might offend someone. This world is a changing place.

Bigfoot

That is the nice thing about getting old - I no longer give a dam who I offend with my opinions! LOL

Funny thing is - you would be surprized at how often others will tell me they are happy I spoke up - they were too afraid that THEY might offend someone

I am so tired of political correctness I make a point of being an anti PC guy now.

My best

Bez

I work in a pretty diverse community. I tell people that if I say something that offends them it was not intended to do so and they should get a thicker skin. Because if I intend to offend someone there will be no doubt to them or anyone within hearing that it was my intent. Frankly most of them offend me by their very existance.

Goddy, I'm trying my hardest to put this in pg terms. It means sexual excitement or arousal is not a voluntary response. Involuntary responses are activated reflexively, automatically, no thinking required. Think pheromones.

-XBAR-":2089vdsb said:
Goddy, I'm trying my hardest to put this in pg terms. It means sexual excitement or arousal is not a voluntary response. Involuntary responses are activated reflexively, automatically, no thinking required. Think pheromones.

conscientious means diligent and hard working in my dictionary so that's what confused me - perhaps you meant conscious ?

No, I meant the adjective, conscientious -governed by or conforming to the dictates of conscience.

Do you know the only constitutional amendment that mentions sex? The 19th which gave women the right to vote.

Bigfoot":1gya5uw9 said:
Just an observation----------As a child I never heard homosexuality discussed because it just wasn't something that was considered acceptable in polite conversation. Now it is not often discussed because you might offend someone. This world is a changing place.

Bigfoot we didn't have that many back then. And they ones we did have were simply "queers". To me they still are queers.

-XBAR-":2qiy9do4 said:
TexasBred":2qiy9do4 said:
-XBAR-":2qiy9do4 said:
Careful 3way - plenty of folks on here still think its a conscious decision. The world is flat too.
I for one think it is . Have an aquantance who has been "straight with 2 children, lesbian, bi-sexual, straight and now lesbian" again. She wants it...just can't figure out how, where and from whom. Tell me that ain't "choice".

Arousal is not conscientious. Some are stimulated by the other sex, some by the same sex, and others by both sexes.

And some by little kids, some by sheep, and some by dead people- so what is the point? There are sexual perverts in the world.
Just because someone gets a woody doesn't mean that I should have to know about it or celebrate it or not consider it abnormal. You can bow down to them or bend over for them, I don't need to know about it and it really shouldn't matter to anyone else what I think about it. My morals are my morals- not yours or some idiot with an agenda.

When you screw up a young boy through sexual abuse by an older male, it is common for them to re-live the trauma and even become an abuser themselves. Is that a good thing? If you know anything about abuse statistics, you can look into the abuse between same sex couples and hetero couples. Lesbians frequently have some of the most violent relationships I know of. There is constant bs happening.

You can't argue that it is natural. There are numerous medical complications reported each year from the unatural act of males. Without getting to graphic, you can look at the design of the female anatomy and that of the male and see that one is designed to handle friction and the act and one is not.

I don't dislike anyone based on their decision to act on their homosexual urges. I don't discriminate against them. I enjoy hanging out with some of them. But don't try to tell me what I should think about my position on the matter. I can love person and not agree with an action or decision.

NOW we have heard it all and more than enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts