now they want to take away ALL OTC tetracycline. (LA200,etc)

Help Support CattleToday:

It's amazing to me that their is so much concern over resistance in animals. Yet, you can go into any emergency room and see dozens of sick people with a 'sniffle' in there to get medicated up.

People can't sleep? pill. People feel tired? Pill. Feeling stomach pain? Pill. Fever? Pill. ANYTHING? Pill.

Of the BILLIONS of people vs. MILLIONS of cattle.. I think we are overusing medicine in people far more then cattle. yet, no concern over that..

ddd75":ggyf98tu said:
It's amazing to me that their is so much concern over resistance in animals. Yet, you can go into any emergency room and see dozens of sick people with a 'sniffle' in there to get medicated up.

People can't sleep? pill. People feel tired? Pill. Feeling stomach pain? Pill. Fever? Pill. ANYTHING? Pill.

Of the BILLIONS of people vs. MILLIONS of cattle.. I think we are overusing medicine in people far more then cattle. yet, no concern over that..

You talk to these folks in the ER??

when people get tired of the hoops to jump threw and we get our meat from south America ,it will be interesting to see how that is regulated

Latest posts