Now Look at what they are shoving down out throats.

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm":3fkyczej said:
I got a lot of gay bulls they can save for 7000.00 dollars a piece

My gay bulls also goes for 7000.00, but in pounds sterling,

I think I'll send this Simon guy a picture of one of my cows mounting another cow and ask her how much he will pay me for her!!!

Cibster":jl5fmq7a said:
I think I'll send this Simon guy a picture of one of my cows mounting another cow and ask her how much he will pay me for her!!!
:lol2: :lol2: :clap:
And what about all the heifers and cows that mounts the bull? :banana: :banana:

Are they also going after the "teasers" they use for AI collections? Same dam group of weirdo's who want to put clothes on farm animals to keep them from being embarrassed because they are "naked"! Why do seemingly intelligent people continue to pacify these ignorant flake-heads and deviates? Answer: for the same reason that they allowed those same screwballs to put Obama in the White House - and keep him there!

DON'T GET ME STARTED!!

DOC HARRIS

So I guess saving a "gay" bull means more to this guy than donating money to say cancer research like what he is dying from? :???:

DOC HARRIS":3scm4hjt said:
Are they also going after the "teasers" they use for AI collections? Same dam group of weirdo's who want to put clothes on farm animals to keep them from being embarrassed because they are "naked"! Why do seemingly intelligent people continue to pacify these ignorant flake-heads and deviates? Answer: for the same reason that they allowed those same screwballs to put Obama in the White House - and keep him there!

DON'T GET ME STARTED!!

DOC HARRIS
:clap:
Who's signature quotes Einstein "Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... And I'm not sure about the universe"

I think it's fitting for this.

ANAZAZI":3w0ynpig said:
Cibster":3w0ynpig said:
:lol2: :lol2: :clap:
And what about all the heifers and cows that mounts the bull? :banana: :banana:

He would probably call those girls "bovine sluts and have no interest in saving them at all.

From the picture of that bull I would be delighted that he didn;t sire any calves.

dun":28i42wl5 said:
From the picture of that bull I would be delighted that he didn;t sire any calves.
That was my first thought.

This episode is a good example of the concept that humans view the natural world through a lens colored by their own sense of order. Anthropomorphism.

I was at the farm one day describing my AI procedures to a couple of friends. I explained that I observe the natural heats to know when to inseminate. The woman ask if I was joking. I said no, the cows ride each other in a manner suggestive of a bull breeding a cow. Her reply was that she did not know cows were lesbian. Anthropomorphic.

PS: This is actually GOOD NEWS. I have been worried about Blue. In the Army they say, "If it don't move, paint it."

Blue's MO is, "If it don't move, screw it."

inyati13":c0hwe1o6 said:
dun":c0hwe1o6 said:
That was my first thought.

This episode is a good example of the concept that humans view the natural world through a lens colored by their own sense of order. Anthropomorphism.

I was at the farm one day describing my AI procedures to a couple of friends. I explained that I observe the natural heats to know when to inseminate. The woman ask if I was joking. I said no, the cows ride each other in a manner suggestive of a bull breeding a cow. Her reply was that she did not know cows were lesbian. Anthropomorphic.

PS: This is actually GOOD NEWS. I have been worried about Blue. In the Army they say, "If it don't move, paint it."

Blue's MO is, "If it don't move, screw it."

Should have told her your cows were bi-sexual transgender and you were insulted by her putting labels on them. :)

Don't start with sire-daughter matings,.. you'll sure get an earful. If I ever have to describe the bloodlines, I point to the mother, and say who the father is, then move on to a couple other cows before I get back to her daughter :) Life is just easier that way

Latest posts