Now I remember why....

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I like to have someone with me when I check on cows. TO OPEN THE GATES. Found this little piece of attitude by the gate today. Actually my foot found him/her. Glad it wasn't something bad but what it lacked in venom it made up in attitude.

bite1.jpg

bite2.jpg

bite.jpg

bite3.jpg

Good lord Jo!
You find more snakes then anyone else I know. Must be something about you that just attracts them.
If you ever come up here I hope it is during winter when they are in their dens or they would be following you every where. :lol2:

dang jogee im beginning to think your a snake magnet.your lucky that you dont get snake bit.

fellow i grew up with and knew pretty well, was drunk and decided he was going to catch a rattler. he caught him alright... and they medflighted his drunk ass out, said his heart stopped a couple times in route.

dieselbeef":23retm34 said:
good sized little bugger. id have took that one back to the barn to help out the kitties

I was doing some welding yesterday at the barn and went to get some snips out of a drawer only to find this little bugger waiting on me. I think he thinks he's special as he was in the top drawer. I decided to leave him be cause I think he will have quite a job in my barn this year.

IMG_3074.jpg

bigbull338":23retm34 said:
dang jogee im beginning to think your a snake magnet.your lucky that you dont get snake bit.

Unfotunately I'm not that lucky. Been bit three times. Once in the leg, once in the hand and once in the face.(don't ask :oops: :lol2:

dun":23retm34 said:
Did you lose your can of blue spray paint?
)

:lol2: :lol2: No its always handy. Been using some blaze orange here lately and BTW there is also a mad sow out in the woods with a blue face so if you see it you'll know I saw her first. ;-) :lol2:

grannysoo":23retm34 said:
I think that you got something going on with them snakes Jo. Do you have a pet one at home too?

I used to keep a scarlet king snake in the house. My daughter loved it. Named her Scarlet. My nephew is snake crazy and keeps rattlers in his house. :shock: I try to warn him but he is hard-headed. I think he will stop this nonsense once he gets bit - and he will get bit - just a matter of time. (Experience speaking here.)

Latest posts