Now I know why good whiskey is so expensive

Help Support CattleToday:

I believe so, and I never saw much of it, so I don't know if they still have it or not. By the way, as much as it pains me, I don't like most of their beers. The Premium is good, but I'm not a big fan of the Bock. I really liked their Hefeweizen and the Smokehaus, so of course they discontinued those.
The premium is good. I enjoy their prickly pear in the summer as well.

I'm not a big bourbon guy, but i like scotches.. that said, Jack Daniels honey is pretty smooth and tasty, Makers is nice too... for scotches, my go-to is Glenfiddich 12, but I splurged and got a bottle of Lagavulin 16.. WOW that Lagavulin is STRONG, and takes some getting used to.. definitely not something you're going to want to get drunk on at over $100/bottle, but just a small sip leaves a lasting taste

Invested a day in Tennessee to tour as many distilleries as possible. Only made three. They usually make you watch a short distillery history movie and take a walking tour before the tasting starts...

Here in KY, they have a tourism angle, called the Bourbon Trail.
We went to a handful of the distilleries a couple years back, Buffalo Trace and Woodford Reserve come to mind. Pretty interesting, but can't say as I'd do it again.

We went to a handful of the distilleries a couple years back, Buffalo Trace and Woodford Reserve come to mind. Pretty interesting, but can't say as I'd do it again.
That's kind of what my wife's brother and sister in law thought too I think after they went last year.

Invested a day in Tennessee to tour as many distilleries as possible. Only made three. They usually make you watch a short distillery history movie and take a walking tour before the tasting starts...

My wife and I and our son, who was about 1-1/2 years old at the time, went to Busch Gardens in Florida close to 30 years ago, and along with the zoo animals and carnival rides it had a bar, where you could get two free cups of Budweiser. However, they didn't really have a way to track how many you got, and they changed bartenders pretty often. I don't remember how many cups I got, but it was considerably more than two.

Latest posts