NOW I HAVE HEARD IT ALL!

Help Support CattleToday:

Sir Loin

Reaction score
NOW I HAVE HEARD IT ALL!
And just when I thought it was safe to go back into the water!!!
This is an April fools joke, RIGHT?
SL

Picnic table sex case could end up in Norwalk
| Tuesday April 01 2008, 11:42am
BELLEVUE - Charges against Art Price Jr., the Bellevue man caught on video having sex with a picnic table behind his home, were dismissed Monday in Bellevue Municipal Court.

But that doesn't mean he's in the clear.
Huron County Prosecutor Russell Leffler told the Sandusky Register his office is reviewing the case. He expects Price, 40, of 146 Brinker St., to be arraigned on new charges in a matter of weeks.

Price is accused of wandering out onto his back deck naked, laying a table on its side and having sex with the umbrella hole. A confidential source brought the activity to the attention of police, who told the source a photograph or video would be helpful. An officer sat outside and drove by the house several times trying to catch Price in the act, a police report said.

The source then turned over three DVD recordings showing Price having sex with the table on four occasions, police said.
Read the rest!
http://thegoodthebadandtheugly49488.yuk ... opic/15471

I actually heard about that on my local radio station. They have all kinds of stories about folks trying to have, uh, relations, with all kinds of things...

Nevermind....was going to tell about a guy in these parts who's called the "horse h mper"...but will let you sleep in peace...Lets just say I keep a baby monitor in my barn...I HEAR EVERYTHING!!

That's sick, and what it had been raining and the wood swelled? he could get his todger stuck how embarrassing at the hospital, explaining that away, men in white coats, spring to mind....he needs... :help:

Crowder yuck! (1st post)

Chrisy did you ever hear about the guy in the hot tub? He did get stuck. Of course all fire, EMS and police in the area had to show up for it. No it wasn't here. Big city somewhere.

I read about a guy that got caught with a dead deer off to the side of the road. The judge gave him the maximum sentence because of a prior offense the year before when he killed a horse and was caught having relations with it.

Ooohhhh... It's just a new generation thing.... Alternative safe sex... Cheaper than using condoms...
Then again, maybe there's a new market for the offspring.... Night stands?