Nothin good, just thoughts...

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
I guess I get some random thoughts everyday, but sometimes they really ain't worth much.

Now I'm not complaining, but seems like I can't find anything worth while to post, so guess the best option is to shut up and read. That's mostly what I've been doing, since I'm busy with school/course work and such (hey, I'll admit I'm liking the the school term this year better than last year...but I won't get into that unless asked), and yet I still find time to actually post something. Funny, eh?

Oh well, there's always something that comes up in the future, no matter what. By the way, it's Mom's birthday tomorrow, and I forgot to get her something today, so I guess I got something cut out for me to do tomorrow, among other things.

Cats are doing great, FYI, two squirrels have disappeared since they've gotten old enough to hunt, saves Dad some hunting and a few .22 bullets. And they're great mousers like they're mum.

Pasture is brown, few green here and there, and the cattle followed me home, thinking they might get some chop or a bale or two. Besides, they're gonna be gone to the feedlot in a matter of days? weeks?. It'll be quiet when they go, until a new bunch of calves are bought and trucked to the farm. Maybe we might get less char (hopefully) and more angus (black angus, that is)?

Well, at least I'm busy with school and just have to worry about when the next quiz is and when the next assignment is due. I'll stop now, wish mom happy b-day for me.

:heart: Happy birthday to your mom...she's lucky to have a daughter like you :heart:

Aw, thanks peg, you didn't have to say that! :heart:

Chris, thanks, she's got the day off and is in the city with me for today (Dad's stuck at home working on the radiator/engine on the tractor :p and probably forgot it was her day today :( oh well, we'll remind him someway or another ;-) ) so it's just a "girl's night out", I guess :lol:

BTW, its gonna be three....no, four weeks today til my b-day! Can't wait!! :D :D :D :D :D

:heart: How old are you gonna be,Sweety(I'm new here,remember) :heart:

peg4x4":1vj8fw0g said:
:heart: How old are you gonna be,Sweety(I'm new here,remember) :heart:

I'll let you know on my birthday. :p ;-) I promise. :D