Note to self

Help Support CattleToday:

A.Lane

Reaction score
I knew that Ivermectin pour on was flammable. I knew that a hot shot will cause a spark......Did not know that a hot shot would start the Ivermectin/cow on fire . I guess you learn something new every day. Just thought I would post this in case someone else did not know either.

Skip the middle man, grow and cook your beef at the same time. Hope the cow is ok

Someone posted about the same basic thing a while back but with branding instead of a hotshot.

Crazy Farmgirl":2fibwwfx said:
What may I ask is a hot shot? Not familiar with this.

Hope all is well with the cow!
Electric cattle prod, kind of a stun gun (but not as powerfull) for cows.

A.Lane":3ndkxyq8 said:
I knew that Ivermectin pour on was flammable. I knew that a hot shot will cause a spark......Did not know that a hot shot would start the Ivermectin/cow on fire . I guess you learn something new every day. Just thought I would post this in case someone else did not know either.

I"ll bet that ol cow moved when that came about. :nod:

Cal

A.Lane":2p61eupa said:

I had no idea! Geeeeez . . . . . . :shock:

The cow is fine they got the fire put out pretty fast. I would imagine that Dectomax pour on would do the same thing.

I've heard of the branding irons starting pour on on fire but never a spark from a hot shot.

The poor cow was probably thinking she was the featured guest at the barbeque.

Latest posts