Not your stereotypical farming crowd

Help Support CattleToday:

Speaking of Sasquatch....
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/01/c ... ot-exists/
A Canadian has sued in California to testify before a judge that Bigfoot/Sasquatch exists. (Yes, he actualy got a court date) Oh those crazy Canucks and sue happy Californiacs...
Todd Standing believes he's different … and not just because he claims he's seen Bigfoot many times and has the evidence to prove it. Standing is the director of the documentary, Discovering Bigfoot, which is based on his own research and experiences as well as those of "wilderness experts, PhD's and other world-renowned experts and researchers of the Bigfoot enigma." Released in October 2017, Standing used the film to sue the provincial government of British Columbia with the intent to prove the existence of Bigfoot in court, since wildlife experts and many cryptozoologists don't believe him.

"They won't look at the evidence. That's why I must go into court to prove it."
It should come as no surprise that Standing has had no luck getting a court date in Canada. It should also come as no surprise that that he DID get a court date in litigious California – March 19th. He plans to present DNA, hair samples and his documentary as evidence of the existence Bigfoot in that state … or at least as a way to convince the court to send out wildlife experts with him on a three-month expedition that he guarantees will end up with Bigfoot sightings.

"Don't take my word for it. Come out with me and I will show you a sasquatch in the field. I challenge you to come out on an expedition with me in Alberta, in your own backyard, I will show you a sasquatch."