Not use to seeing cattle behind the house.

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms

Reaction score

This morning was the first time in months that there wasn't 8 to 10+ deer at the feeder. I sure like seeing the cows fat and happy, at least to my standards.

Silver said:
Happy cattle, green leaves, green grass.... doesn't get any better than that. I have to admit to being a little envious.

Silver, there was 3 gobblers strutting their stuff to a couple of hens Tuesday morning at that feeder. I've heard the gobblers the last few mornings but haven't seen them.

True Grit Farms said:
Silver said:
Happy cattle, green leaves, green grass.... doesn't get any better than that. I have to admit to being a little envious.

Silver, there was 3 gobblers strutting their stuff to a couple of hens Tuesday morning at that feeder. I've heard the gobblers the last few mornings but haven't seen them.

Need me to come help you find them?

JMJ Farms said:
True Grit Farms said:
Silver said:

Anytime you want your more than welcome. We're having our GCA convention and trade show at the state fair grounds in Perry, come on by. Lots of nice chutes on display that you can try out, probably 6+ different brands.

True Grit Farms said:
Anytime you want your more than welcome. We're having our GCA convention and trade show at the state fair grounds in Perry, come on by. Lots of nice chutes on display that you can try out, probably 6+ different brands.

Been trying to find a good chute for 5 years. Was fixing to buy new. Found a good used Priefert last night on CL above Atlanta. Didn't want to make that trip. Got on UShip and got it delivered to my house for $250. 177 miles. Driver just unhooked it about 10 min ago. Beats the heck out of that traffic and it would have killed a whole day.

True Grit Farms said:
Silver said:

So it turns out it actually does "get better than that" and I'm a lot envious.

JMJ Farms said:
True Grit Farms said:
Silver said:

Back off! That was addressed to me! :lol:

We practically have to slow down to keep from running the turkey over between the house and the front gate. No less than 10 long beards in sight of the house every evening courting the hens that hang around the deer feeder. I could probably pay my fertilizer bill by day hunting to soilders from ft. Hood

True Grit Farms said:

This morning was the first time in months that there wasn't 8 to 10+ deer at the feeder. I sure like seeing the cows fat and happy, at least to my standards.

That's a great sight to wake up to.

************* said:
True Grit Farms said:

That's a great sight to wake up to.
especially when their on their side of the fence....

Latest posts