Not twins , just babysitting

Help Support CattleToday:

They could pass as twins though.. I got a picture this year of a cow with her twins nursing and a milk thief on top of it.

Time has been at a premium the last few days , I try and check the girls daily when they are close to calving . I missed a day. I knew I was gonna have at least one new baby , she was about to have it the other day . So I head over yesterday morning while the dew was still on, and have 3! One was my gaunt cow, who is on the cull list for being a little high headed , not crazy but spookish. She didn't show a sign of being close , and I really figured she would be late , another good reason for her to be bologna , but the girl delivered again and she puts everything into her calf. The other was my braunviegh cow, who I thought would be about a week out, I really hope its a heifer.

snoopdog":9aej9sbk said:
Time has been at a premium the last few days , I try and check the girls daily when they are close to calving . I missed a day. I knew I was gonna have at least one new baby , she was about to have it the other day . So I head over yesterday morning while the dew was still on, and have 3! One was my gaunt cow, who is on the cull list for being a little high headed , not crazy but spookish. She didn't show a sign of being close , and I really figured she would be late , another good reason for her to be bologna , but the girl delivered again and she puts everything into her calf. The other was my braunviegh cow, who I thought would be about a week out, I really hope its a heifer.
Was it a heifer?

MRRherefords":116xbmjo said:
snoopdog":116xbmjo said:
Was it a heifer?
No , it's a bull

Latest posts