Not to hijack people with signs....

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN":164cxbq8 said:
So why did she not show up on time? Is she still going to work for you?

GMN

My wife said she had some car problems. She did show up again today and she did a really nice job and my wife is really pleased. She is no speed demon and definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed but she is very thorough. According to Her Sweetnesty, she is about to lose her home. She has paid on it for 11 years and its in a nice neighborhood. I did a little homework on her and turns out she is supposedly a good caring person. Her husband was laid off and it sounds like she lost her job because she found out her boss (a married man) was having an affair with one of her x-co-workers. So if all this is true - and my sources are pretty reliable - I'm feeling better about this. My wife told her this would just be a temporary thing just to help her out until she could find something. She went ahead and gave her some money today to help with the house payment and she is supposed to come tommorrow to finsish the house and she will work the rest off next month. If she doesn't come back then we will not be out that much money. If she does, then I think we have done the right thing.

Latest posts