Not the Best Christmas...

Help Support CattleToday:

Rafter S

Reaction score
Sitting at the hospital. My daughter was admitted yesterday with heart rate well over 180, and trouble breathing. She's much better now, but it sounds like they don't want to release her until they figure out what's going on.

Rafter S":bery1jpm said:
Sitting at the hospital. My daughter was admitted yesterday with heart rate well over 180, and trouble breathing. She's much better now, but it sounds like they don't want to release her until they figure out what's going on.
Sorry brother sounds like we are sitting in different hospitals together Mrs schedule for the cath lab in the morning after heart attack yesterday.
Hope they find out what is going on with your girl prayers your way.

This sitting and waiting stinks

Caustic Burno":3hqrajur said:
Rafter S":3hqrajur said:
Sorry brother sounds like we are sitting in different hospitals together Mrs schedule for the cath lab in the morning after heart attack yesterday.
Hope they find out what is going on with your girl prayers your way.

This sitting and waiting stinks

We probably are at different hospitals. We're at Kingwood. It's a long way from home, but she was in Humble with her boyfriend when she started feeling bad, so this is where she wound up. The doctor was just here, and he's thinking it's an issue with her thyroid. They're going to run a test, and hopefully get the results and send her home later today.

I hope everything turns out okay with Mrs. Burno. That had to be scary. Let us know how it goes.

Kingwood is a good hospital Rafter.
Mrs in St Lukes Lufkin.
If the Mrs wasn't ailing I would tell y'all to stay at the house it's about 45 minutes from US 59 all the way.

Caustic Burno":22tglcz0 said:
Kingwood is a good hospital Rafter.
Mrs in St Lukes Lufkin.
If the Mrs wasn't ailing I would tell y'all to stay at the house it's about 45 minutes from US 59 all the way.

I really appreciate the thought. We have high hopes she can go home in a little while and get to enjoy a little Christmas.

The whole thing has just been a little disorienting. You don't expect a call that your 21-year old is at the emergency room, and then the hospital.

Anyway, the cardiologist stopped by a little while ago, and agrees it's probably hyperthyroidism, which is certainly treatable, so we're feeling a lot better.

My daughter was released from the hospital, and feels fine (other than being tired), but keep up the prayers for Mrs. CB.

Rafter S":19b4b1se said:
My daughter was released from the hospital, and feels fine (other than being tired), but keep up the prayers for Mrs. CB.
That sounds like good news Rafter.
Kingwood is a good hospital--had my quad bypass there last year, and they were (imo) top notch. I probably saw every cardiologist there--or at least got a bill from each one there.

Keep us posted CB!!

Just got in and read this. Glad your daughter is out and hope they can get it straightened out. CB - glad that your wife seems to be a little better than when she went in. Hope the cath will get it all figured out and a plan of "attack" for her recovery.

farmerjan":36u6as6f said:
Just got in and read this. Glad your daughter is out and hope they can get it straightened out. CB - glad that your wife seems to be a little better than when she went in. Hope the cath will get it all figured out and a plan of "attack" for her recovery.

This.

Any update?

Latest posts