Not sure

Help Support CattleToday:

We've all been there... at least I have..
All you can do is put your head down and one foot in front of the other 'till the job is done..
Easy to say,hard to do..

IluvABbeef":2x29q4c6 said:
I have thought about the part-time thing, but for me personally, it just wouldn't work, especially since I need to good grades in order to be able to continue to finish my degree. If I can't manage my time properly, I'm pretty much screwed.
This shows a degree of maturity, self honesty, and wisdom. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Ryder. :)

Peg, yeah I know. Everything seems to be easier said than done these days. And yeah, it's really easy to say you're going to do something, but the actual doing it takes commitment and responsibility. But no worries, I'm in the process of actually doing something and not just saying I'll do it but do nothing yet. :) And of course, things take time too.

Old true saying "When all is said and done, more is said then done" Aesop

Well, as far as my gall stone surgery is concerned, I finally got a date, and thankfully it's not going to be a date that's 5 to 6 months from now. I'm going in on Dec. 12 to get the blasted thing out.

IluvABbeef":n137gm04 said:
Well, as far as my gall stone surgery is concerned, I finally got a date, and thankfully it's not going to be a date that's 5 to 6 months from now. I'm going in on Dec. 12 to get the blasted thing out.

Well that changed fast. Prayers that everything goes text book AB and wishing you a speedy recovery ! :D

Well I certainly got some good news to share. :D

1. I've finally found a job in my field of interest (being livestock production) working at the local feed mill in town as a production assistant, and after sending in my resume on Friday I got a call late this afternoon to come in for an interview tomorrow. They need someone with a BSc in Agriculture or livestock production certificate/diploma equivalent to the BSc. Ag. and someone that can relocate nearby, and lo and behold there already was someone that already was local AND had the qualifications they need, right under their noses! :banana: :banana:

2. I've made an appointment to go in for a road-test in a few weeks (that's the earliest I could get) to try to get my GDL.

Things are finally looking up, but of course I can't count my chickens before they hatch, so just cross fingers that things go well. I probably won't pass the road-test on the first get-go, but I'm going to try my hardest to do so, because the sooner I get it, by golly the better!! :mrgreen:

Well the interview went pretty well. I certainly had a lot of questions to answer from the three top employers of the company, and I can say for a fact that I answered them as well as I could.

So now I gotta wait for a phone call if they choose to hire me. :)

Latest posts