Not sure waht topic to label this

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Tomorrow, Veterans Day, the local captain Ds veterans can eat free. Don;t know if it's the whole chain or just this one but I'm assuming it's the whole chain.
I may have to go there tomorrow just to get a free meal.
As my dad used to say "For free take to buy waste time"

Applebee's is doing that, too. I'm not a big fan of either place, but it's still a nice deal. Outback is offering a blooming onion and a beverage.

dun":33k505ik said:
Tomorrow, Veterans Day, the local captain Ds veterans can eat free. Don;t know if it's the whole chain or just this one but I'm assuming it's the whole chain.

It's a shame we're not in MO today, I'd take you to Captain D's for lunch!

Happy Veteran's Day to all of those who served. Thank You.

cfpinz":142m6i2a said:
dun":142m6i2a said:

It's a shame we're not in MO today, I'd take you to Captain D's for lunch!

Happy Veteran's Day to all of those who served. Thank You.

You don;t like fish!

dun":2iqx5hxd said:
I'ld let you take me to applebees. The only way I would ever eat there again was if it was free.

There's one about a half hour from us, we were in there a couple years ago and a mouse went running across the floor. Cute little boogar. Nobody else saw it, we were hoping somebody would start jumping around and screaming. That would have been hilarious.

I can see what's going to happen now, you're going to Captain D's for lunch and Applebee's for supper!

we got the best captain D's in the country, you almost need a reservation too eat there. if you dont beat the church crowd on sunday forget about it. :p

cfpinz":1156zwal said:
dun":1156zwal said:
I'ld let you take me to applebees. The only way I would ever eat there again was if it was free.

There's one about a half hour from us, we were in there a couple years ago and a mouse went running across the floor. Cute little boogar. Nobody else saw it, we were hoping somebody would start jumping around and screaming. That would have been hilarious.

I can see what's going to happen now, you're going to Captain D's for lunch and Applebee's for supper!
It was probably an appetizer that escaped from the kitchen

Here are some other Veteran's Day promotions

2009 Veterans Day Discounts

Last year's free meals on Veteran's Day included Golden Corral, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurants, and Applebees. Many other companies, stores, and restaurants offer Veteran's Day discounts to Active Duty military members, retirees, and/or veterans. Be sure to ask if you are in doubt! Other offers:

* Lowe's and Home Depot military discounts. The big box home improvement stores often give military members and veterans a 10% discount on military holidays such as Memorial Day, Veteran's Day, and around the 4th of July. Be sure to ask and bring your ID!
* Outback Steakhouse Veteran's Day Deal.
* Golden Corral's Free "Thank You" Dinner for Military.
* McCormick & Schmick's – Veterans Eat Free.
* Veterans Eat Free at Applebee's.
* Free Krispy Kreme for Veterans.
* Free Admission to National Parks on Veteran's Day.
* Check for local restaurants and businesses for more discounts!
* 2009 Veterans Day Deals and Discounts courtesy of Cash Money Life, and More Veteran's Day Discounts courtesy of Jarhead Online.

Latest posts