Help Support CattleToday:

Maybe she can get bill to be her VP, that way they could really milk the system

dun

dun":199j8wbr said:
Maybe she can get bill to be her VP, that way they could really milk the system

dun
Dun
No, Nooo, Noooooo. Please. Nooo.
Please lets start saying our Prayers every Night, faithfully without fail.

The news went buzzing through school faster than you could tell the person next to you and yell we won!! Great Day!!!

Got this in an e-mail..........

Unhappy Democrats Need to Wait to Get Into Canada
Wed Nov 3, 2004 01:16 PM ET

By David Ljunggren
OTTAWA (Reuters) - Disgruntled Democrats seeking a safe Canadian haven after President Bush won Tuesday's election should not pack their bags just yet.

Canadian officials made clear on Wednesday that any U.S. citizens so fed up with Bush that they want to make a fresh start up north would have to stand in line like any other would-be immigrants -- a wait that can take up to a year.

"You just can't come into Canada and say 'I'm going to stay here'. In other words, there has to be an application. There has to be a reason why the person is coming to Canada," said immigration ministry spokeswoman Maria Iadinardi.

There are anywhere from 600,000 to a million Americans living in Canada, a country that leans more to the left than the United States and has traditionally favored the Democrats over the Republicans.

But recent statistics show a gradual decline in U.S. citizens coming to work
in Canada, which has a creaking publicly funded healthcare system and
relatively high levels of personal taxation.

Government officials, real estate brokers and Democrat activists said that
while some Americans might talk about a move to Canada rather than living with a new Bush administration, they did not expect a mass influx.

"It's one thing to say 'I'm leaving for Canada' and quite another to
actually find a job here and wonder about where you're going to live and
where the children are going to go to school," said one government official.

Roger King of the Toronto-based Democrats Abroad group said he had heard nothing to back up talk of a possible exodus of party members.

"I imagine most committed Democrats will want to stay in the United States and continue being politically active there," he told Reuters.

Americans seeking to immigrate can apply to become permanent citizens of Canada, a process that often takes a year. Becoming a full citizen takes a further three years.

The other main way to move north on a long-term basis is to find a job,
which in all cases requires a work permit. This takes from four to six
months to come through. Continued ...

© Reuters 2004. All Rights Reserved.

We are so very blessed by the outcome of this election. I have prayed so much that was even tired of listening to myself! The most amazing part was I was so surprised to find out that people really do care about moral values! We have to pick up on that & bring America back!

Kelly":2g1lo7qm said:
We are so very blessed by the outcome of this election. I have prayed so much that was even tired of listening to myself! The most amazing part was I was so surprised to find out that people really do care about moral values! We have to pick up on that & bring America back!

Maybe this is the backlash from 8 years of slick willy. It's pretty obvious that moral values didn't mean much when he was re-elected

dun

Here are some options for 2008 Colin Powel, Rudi Guliani, Condoleeza Rice??? Any other options?

Yeeee-haw :cboy: Looks like the better man won and I for one am glad this is over! My main fishing buddy and I have different political views. We decided who ever man won would take the other on a fishing trip and pay the expense. I'm glad to be the one flipping the bill on this one. ;-)

txshowmom":3oa0lotb said:
Any other options?
As I see it now, the one with the best chance to win is the fraudulent "Republican" Senator from Arizona. Please don't shoot the messenger. I can't stand him, either.

As I see it now, the one with the best chance to win is the fraudulent "Republican" Senator from Arizona.

TEXAN get that dirty thought OUT of your head. And stop saying it too somebody might hear you!

Recruit Zell Miller to run with Shawn Hannity!

A Democrat president would appoint Bill to the U.N. This is the last thing we need. I got three hours of sleep last night. :shock: I kept clicking back to South Dakota to check on Daschle's loss. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Other options :Haley Barbour, Karen Hughes, J.c. Watts, Jim Inhofe, Tom Coburn.

txshowmom":dpgrpv9i said:
Here are some options for 2008 Colin Powel, Rudi Guliani, Condoleeza Rice??? Any other options?

I'm a big fan of Condoleeza Rice. I don't really care for the other two.

Demo nominations for '08: Hilary + Barack Obama (new Senator from Illinois)

Latest posts