Not political only mathmatical

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
From counting votes to figuring percentages it seems Florida has some issues or am I missing something here? 106% ? Or is this that Common Core math I've been hearing about?

12800295_1006563446086152_2167099849127844072_n.jpg

Oh that's easy :D .

779,048 + 386,419 = 1,165,467. Hillary has 71% of the total votes and Bernie only 35%. I don't know why you can't see it Jo :p :p

It's for the idiots that think they can give 110% effort to something.

That image was created by "The Smart Kids". The extra 6% comes from the cemetery precinct, and that's with only 44% in--by the time all the votes have been counted, I suspect the population of Florida will have quadrupled.

Thanks for the post Jo... :roll: I'm still trying to wrap my head around why electroral votes count more than the amount of individual votes.... :? now I'm completely lost. :lol:

That Bunnell City Commission race was a nail biter! They'll be re-counting those votes for days and weeks.

Alan":1eikhzsd said:
Thanks for the post Jo... :roll: I'm still trying to wrap my head around why electroral votes count more than the amount of individual votes.... :? now I'm completely lost. :lol:
I am still trying to figure out why electoral votes don't go to who the district voted for.
On top of that who came up if you get one more vote than me winner take all.
With this system only a few counties count and the rest suck pond scum.
In today's world of technology we are still counting the way we did over two hundred years ago
and still can't get the math right.
That is my 106% on the subject.

Caustic Burno":geynl1w7 said:
I am still trying to figure out why electoral votes don't go to who the district voted for.

A lot of them are also Lobbyists. They go where the money is. That is why they were created.

gimpyrancher":16vmfifu said:
Caustic Burno":16vmfifu said:

A lot of them are also Lobbyists. They go where the money is. That is why they were created.

Bud if your blood sugar isn't low, I'm truly concerned that we need to find you some help.

The electoral college was created during the Constitutional convention.... Before big government corrupted the system and before any dream of lobyists.

The Constitutional Convention of 1787 considered several methods of electing the President, including selection by Congress, by the governors of the states, by the state legislatures, by a special group of Members of Congress chosen by lot, and by direct popular election. Late in the convention, the matter was referred to the Committee of Eleven on Postponed Matters, which devised the electoral college system in its original form. This plan, which met with widespread approval by the delegates, was incorporated into the final document with only minor changes. It sought to reconcile differing state and federal interests, provide a degree of popular participation in the election, give the less populous states some additional leverage in the process by providing "senatorial" electors, preserve the presidency as independent of Congress, and generally insulate the election process from political manipulation.

I'm serious about helping if you need it.

Caustic Burno":2o8ds720 said:
Alan":2o8ds720 said:
On top of that who came up if you get one more vote than me winner take all.
With this system only a few counties count and the rest suck pond scum.
In today's world of technology we are still counting the way we did over two hundred years ago
and still can't get the math right.
That is my 106% on the subject.

Each state determined their own laws. I believe Maine and Nebraska function differently. A popular vote only would wipe out any voice smaller states would have in national elections.

There is no perfect answer to all questions, but the system when used within the bounds of law is as good as can be found.

I don't know why the candidates can't just duke it out physically (or with pistolas) and the last one standing is POTUS. Sure would save lots of time, trouble, expense and bs.

greybeard":3odgnbo1 said:
I don't know why the candidates can't just duke it out physically (or with pistolas) and the last one standing is POTUS. Sure would save lots of time, trouble, expense and bs.

Andrew Jackson would have been the longest serving president.