Not leading by example.

Help Support CattleToday:

An easter egg hunt would certainly be a target rich environemnet for a nutcase like this guy. BTW he was arrested this morning.

TexasBred":rrm7slvv said:
An easter egg hunt would certainly be a target rich environemnet for a nutcase like this guy. BTW he was arrested this morning.

Is the Easter egg hunt back on now? I can see extra security but teaching kids to fear threats or precieved threats is just what the enemy wants.

I agree, but then again it's easy to say if a person doesn't have kids involved in the activity that is being threatened.

True Grit Farms":2ge2ce3j said:
TexasBred":2ge2ce3j said:

Is the Easter egg hunt back on now? I can see extra security but teaching kids to fear threats or precieved threats is just what the enemy wants.
There is truth in that for sure. Terrorists' aim is to spread fear thru either actions or threats. Once that is accomplished, their goal has been met. This country was built and survives on meeting adversity head on, not shying away from it. I see people all the time saying they can't won't do this or that because they may get something, get exposed to something or some other crock of shyte. I say they already have something..a bad case of pansy ass. They need to grow a set and stop being afraid of everything under the damn sun.

greybeard":2zhkypah said:
True Grit Farms":2zhkypah said:
TexasBred":2zhkypah said:

There is truth in that for sure. Terrorists' aim is to spread fear thru either actions or threats. Once that is accomplished, their goal has been met. This country was built and survives on meeting adversity head on, not shying away from it. I see people all the time saying they can't won't do this or that because they may get something, get exposed to something or some other crock of shyte. I say they already have something..a bad case of pansy be nice. They need to grow a set and stop being afraid of everything under the be nice sun.
No problem expecting adults to man up, grow a pair or whatever, but putting young children at unnecessary risk for a dam egg or a candy bunny seems to be a bit much even if mom and dad do think it's ok. There is no fear in the kids. They don't have a clue what's going on.