Not good for the US cattlemen.

Help Support CattleToday:

Maybe we should all contribute to Rainforest Action Network campaigns for the forests, their inhabitants and the natural systems that sustain life by transforming the global marketplace through education, grassroots organizing and non-violent direct action.

http://www.ran.org/

Never mind they want to stop everything else too.

What kills me about the cow farts: it's always city dwelling (hubs of massive amounts of human made pollution) people complaining who are flying around the world to go to this or that exotic location, all the while on their smartphones that are produced in China using only the lowest standards for pollution control and shipped half way around the world and drinking their coffee that's shipped in from the rainforest.

These people are so hypocritical it's not even funny.

Bestoutwest":2tkqp4uv said:
What kills me about the cow farts: it's always city dwelling (hubs of massive amounts of human made pollution) people complaining who are flying around the world to go to this or that exotic location, all the while on their smartphones that are produced in China using only the lowest standards for pollution control and shipped half way around the world and drinking their coffee that's shipped in from the rainforest.

These people are so hypocritical it's not even funny.

I just call them liberals.

When the worlds largest exporter of beef increases its pasture by 3100 square miles, that's reason for alarm.

It doesn't look good..... but I will tell you this before I give cattle I sweated for and the amount of aggravation they put me through away... I will be eating them myself.

Latest posts