Not eating is not good.

Help Support CattleToday:

Took that stuff once :x :cry: OMG the taste!!
However,they had a guy on Oprah haveing one done,and he said "No pain" Please let us know results of the tests,OK?

dun":2ke7omdp said:
cfpinz":2ke7omdp said:
Way too much information here.

cfpinz

At least there aren;t any pictures!

Your time is coming. It happens to everyone sooner than later.

I am back home. That stuff they made me drink was the worst and I barely kept it down. Was up most of the night. I also had to have a scope of my esophagus. I was asleep for the whole thing. Doctor said I have a twisted colon so it took longer. He also biopsied two lesions he found. The stupid part is that I have to wait till the 26th to find out about that. I do have diverticulitis, though. I am worried about the lesions.

As you can tell, I am back home and not too groggy. I am drinking the best sprite of my life.

Still hurting where it always hurts... I just want to know what they found. I think having to wait until the next available appointment sucks. I am really worried and I don't think it is reasonable to wait that long if they get results sooner.

I'm really emotional right now. Sorry. Just wanted to check in...

dun":bodnz63v said:
cfpinz":bodnz63v said:
Way too much information here.

cfpinz

At least there aren;t any pictures!

And there are pictures. I can't tell a darn thing about them. And I don't have a scanner so I can't post them. Otherwise, you might see more of me than you ever wanted! Looks like guts to me! ;-)

Lammie, I hope everything comes back negative. I have had 6 polyps removed SO FAR. All negative. Seems to be fairly normal to find those things so don't worry too much.

Lammie,

I'm with you. Making somebody wait for results from a test that could be serious is lousy. I always think, tho, if something serious is found, the doc will get in touch with you long before your next appointment. Sometimes, no news is good news.

Did you tell the doc that you are worried and would really appreciate knowing the results ASAP? I don't know how much good it would do, but I've pulled it off once or twice.

Take care of yourself...baby yourself right now...and milk it for everything it is worth. 8)

Alice

last time my dad had 14 polyps removed and a few were supposidly cancerous(are those even words :???:). none of them were and all was fine.same will be for you, its all gonna be fine!

dont take anything out on your kids!! its not like we want you to go tru anything like that!

Thank you everyone for your support. I was asleep when the doc talked to my husband about it and he isn't always a treasure trove of information. I think I will call the office and see if someone can tell me how long it takes to get biopsy results back. Fortunately, I slept through the whole thing. I thing that's one reason why they make you drink the stuff so that you are up all night. So you won't have issues with sleeping soundly under sedation...

Very funny, Cuz. Ha ha. :shock:

Lammie,

I did all that stuff, and when I took that "cleaning out" medicine...well...

the space shuttle was in orbit at the time....I passed them.

Nasa needs to harness the power of that medicine.

It had to be millions of horsepower of thrust coming out of me.....no booster rockets needed.

But I felt great for the next few days after that.

twisted intestant-isn't that colic?! :shock: do you need walking?some mineral oil? Sorry- :heart: Call Dr,can't hurt..

peg4x4":1i6ej802 said:
twisted intestant-isn't that colic?! :shock: do you need walking?some mineral oil? Sorry- :heart: Call Dr,can't hurt..
:D :shock: :lol:

Crowderfarms":3l7w0vro said:
Lammie, I hate to break our Patient/Doctor confideniality agreement, BUTT when did you get that Butterfly Tatoo on your rump?

Spring Break, Bakersfield, 1984. SHHHH!! You want them other wimmens to be jealous?

my husband had one here while back, he choked down the gallon of cleanerer outer, and as you know it works well. and his results were good. but he had a salty taste for several weeks after the procedure, especially when he got hot, he couldnt get the taste out of his mouth or off of his lips. it would allmost make him nausous (wana puke), so ya might have a short time to get back to nornal...hope it gets better soon.

samm":23yvdwn3 said:
my husband had one here while back, he choked down the gallon of cleanerer outer, and as you know it works well. and his results were good. but he had a salty taste for several weeks after the procedure, especially when he got hot, he couldnt get the taste out of his mouth or off of his lips. it would allmost make him nausous (wana puke), so ya might have a short time to get back to nornal...hope it gets better soon.

Not to be too gross, but I said to my son when I started drinking it that this has to be what urine tastes like. It is tasteless, yet it has a bad taste. And salty, yes. Nasty salty. I guess it has all these electrolytes in it so that as you lose fluid from your bowel, it keeps you from losing fluid vloume in the rest of your body so you don't dehydrate like you would if you had the scours.

Okay, that was the nastiest thing I have ever posted on these boards, so I am ready for everyone to start flinging the wet noodles at me. Ready, aim, fire! :cboy:

Latest posts