not doing so well :?:

Help Support CattleToday:

I've been following his post as well. Seems to me he has a problem with women giving advice about cattle. I've been in this business a long time. Long enough to know that MScamp, Alice, and our young guru Milkmaid know more than I do about treating young calves. These three give some great advice on treating calves. Our resident Vet Vicky does us all a lot of good with her free advice. Think about it, she is giving advice that she would normally get paid for. Her services here are above and beyond her dutues. Thanks Vicky, most of us appriciate what you do.

Bama":1w8q5g54 said:
I've been following his post as well. Seems to me he has a problem with women giving advice about cattle. I've been in this business a long time. Long enough to know that MScamp, Alice, and our young guru Milkmaid know more than I do about treating young calves. These three give some great advice on treating calves. Our resident Vet Vicky does us all a lot of good with her free advice. Think about it, she is giving advice that she would normally get paid for. Her services here are above and beyond her dutues. Thanks Vicky, most of us appriciate what you do.

Thanks Vicky, most of us appriciate what you do

Oh amen to that! I read, heck, I devour everything Vicky writes!

Alice

ROCKSPRINGS":acptyqde said:
http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31052&highlight=special+olympics

What kind of a man pokes fun at special olympics/retarded children :help: :help:

I remember reading that now...and I remember thinking "What a jerk..." I guess at the time I wasn't up for a squabble, so I kept my fingers on the keyboard still. I'm ashamed of myself for that. :oops:

I'll rectify that right now...Cowboyup216, or whomever you are, you are a jerk!

Alice

Bama":3o825qqq said:

I wholeheartedly agree. The four members mentioned here have helped me on more than one occasion. And countless others, both male and female, plus a couple I'm not sure about :? , have taken the time to explain things to my thick skull. I appreciate everyone here that takes the time to help others or offer up personal experiences. Thank You.

But then there are some folks who will argue with a brick wall. I have a problem with anyone telling someone they absolutely must do things their way because they are always right. There is no right or wrong answer to most questions, and I have yet to meet anyone who knows it all, but I've met a few that think they do. Ever notice the loudest expert doesn't know his/her hiney from a hole in the ground while the most intelligent people you will ever meet are usually the most modest?

cfpinz

I wholeheartedly agree. The four members mentioned here have helped me on more than one occasion. And countless others, both male and female, plus a couple I'm not sure about , have taken the time to explain things to my thick skull. I appreciate everyone here that takes the time to help others or offer up personal experiences. Thank You.

i completly agree with you and
thanks a bunch to all who have helped me in my experiences this year

Latest posts