Northern Rancher Passes Away

Help Support CattleToday:

BIZIN

Reaction score
Just learned this morning from a friend at Plentywood, MT, that Northern Rancher a.k.a. Corey Wilson, lost his battle to cancer last night. Not sure on the details or anything. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Oh mercy. Saw posts a week or so ago over on Ranchers where he said he was really having a hard time of it. May the Lord receive his soul into his kingdom and comfort his family.

I was just visiting with him last week talking about the bull semen that was donated for the Cooper Fund. Guess I'm still a little stunned over finding out about his passing. Sure enjoyed BSing with him about bulls and hunting and poking fun at him just to get him to laugh. Enjoyed meeting his son, Ty, up in Havre at a rodeo. Was sure hoping to meet him at the World Hereford Tour up in Calgery this summer.
RIP my friend you will be missed greatly.

I will miss him too, and I have never met him, just enjoyed his no nonsense aproach in cattle.

I hope for nothing but the best towards his friends and family during this unwanted period, may GOD's blessing be with them.

May God bless him and his family and let them get through this tough time.

When I read about his passing, on Ranchers, I was stunned. Just so sad to lose such a good man. I rarely post there, but read there often. I liked his style.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Another good one has joined the ranks with the Big Man.

Katherine

Sad deal for sure. I knew Cory for over 20 years. The word quit was not in his vocabulary. Was at his place last week doing a bull swap and he was still carrying on as though nothing was wrong even though he was just skin and bones and a swollen belly. He was still cracking jokes and making me laugh. The funniest guy I have ever known.

Fare well good friend.

Workinonit Farm":1k1zl23a said:
When I read about his passing, on Ranchers, I was stunned. Just so sad to lose such a good man. I rarely post there, but read there often. I liked his style.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Another good one has joined the ranks with the Big Man.

Katherine

You expressed that quite nicely. I'll miss his posts too.

Latest posts