Northern folk,, I apologize......

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
I always thought ya'll were kinda dense, but after seein this, I've decided there may be a few smart ones up there.

snowtruck.jpg

wow, that's pretty cool :nod: bet it goes pretty slow, though

chrisy":2tl1ztgv said:
Hey ya found Angie and Misty's chuck wagon, we thought we'd lost that forever, yoh! gals the trip can go ahead again....
woohoo.gif
The trip!! It is summer here today. :banana: I would hate to leave now and miss the 2 weeks of beautiful weather :nod:

Man ~ thats uglier than the camo bus. Camo bus is the bomb now that its been dressed up a little. :cboy: Check it out this winter in a town near you!!!

Sittin here with my neighbor, who happens to be a UPPER, from Michgan. He say's this vehicle runs about 45 mph, and these were sold in his hometown. Never saw nobody buy one, but hey... crazy folks drive out on ice and expect nuthin gonna happen! :cboy:

id drive that on a foot and a half of ice heck ive seen bigger things on ice than that. Then id put some hydrolics in it so you could lower it down to the ice and fish from inside to bad its not a boat also otherwise it would be perfect.

looks like they can go in the back an make em a sammmich now

We have a shop in town that has a 4-wheeler set up like that. It's been for sale for over a year...

And, why apologize to the northern folk? They can't help it.

Well Paint that there is one sweet ride! :nod: Are you going to get one to add to your fleet? I think it would make a nice addition. You could use the "beast" (that other sweet rig you posted) for Southern adventures and this one for Nawthen type adventures. 8) That right there would be some thinking outside the box. :nod:

As far as that apology goes, I accept. :D Don't be listening to that half twin, half baked, half fool of a brother from different litters, of yours. Just because he is a self proclaimed Dr. of Shitforbrains doesn't mean he knows jack about human relations! :D

Warpaint, Thanks alot just the same.

That rig don't go north much beyond the Iowegian border.

Our Winter Rigs got to be a little tougher up here. :help:

Winter5-1-1.jpg

Angus/Brangus":17iicviu said:
MistyMorning":17iicviu said:
Don't be listening to that half twin, half baked, half fool of a brother from different litters, of yours. Just because he is a self proclaimed Dr. of Shitforbrains doesn't mean he knows jack about human relations! :D

Don't be shy MM, just say what you you really mean :lol2:

Gosh A/B, do ya think I was being to hard on the old fool? ;-)

Latest posts