North Korea

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenpasture78

Reaction score
Anyone remember about North Korea's problems? Theres no oil there but they sure have these exploding in the air!
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... 6&ncid=716
What is Bush doing about North Korea? Very little if next to nothing... He is too focus and worry about his "black gold" in Iraq that he doesn't care for our own safety.... Wake up and smell the coffee!

greenpasture78":pitptpyx said:
Anyone remember about North Korea's problems? Theres no oil there but they sure have these exploding in the air!
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... 6&ncid=716
What is Bush doing about North Korea? Very little if next to nothing... He is too focus and worry about his "black gold" in Iraq that he doesn't care for our own safety.... Wake up and smell the coffee!

And this has to do with Bush how?

dun

Not enough pressure on the N. Korea government to stop producing nuclear weapons.... For a while, Bush did good on staying on track with the N. Korea then Iraq distract him too much that he lost interests with N. Korea. Would you feel good if Bush has accomplish by ending the nuclear programs in N. Korea, Iran and Syria? Obviously he hasn't done much to stop their programs....in fact, they had speedied up their programs because they knew Bush is weak knee for oil and blank eyed for intelligence........ What we need is a strong, military leader, neither Bush nor Kerry are not/will not be a strong leader. Find one men!

All of your prattling reminds of the little dog that barks just to feel his butthole wiggle

dun

GP you and I have no idea what covert operations go on in our government. But I can assure you of one thing, GW has not forgotten or given up on N Korea or any other hot spot in this world. And once again it is not about oil you IDIOT. If you can't see what it's really about maybe you aren't as AMERICAN as you seem to think you are. :mad:

greenpasture78":e3bqqyq9 said:
Find one men!
:shock: One. Men. Hmmm. Is this another example of your five years of Community College at work?

Texan":n20wxaes said:
greenpasture78":n20wxaes said:
Find one men!
:shock: One. Men. Hmmm. Is this another example of your five years of Community College at work?

you missed this part, Texan:

greenpasture78":n20wxaes said:
in fact, they had speedied up their programs

speedied up? maybe 6 years is the magical number for community college?

txag":zbn5m0tg said:
I guess it would depend on his motivation for going to college, txag. If he's just there to "find one men" instead of learning, no telling how long he can drag it out........

Texan":25ksqy3q said:
txag":25ksqy3q said:
I guess it would depend on his motivation for going to college, txag. If he's just there to "find one men" instead of learning, no telling how long he can drag it out........

As men is plural that would mean many men.. Now that makes sense in greenpastures case. He's wanting to find many men.
Anyone suprised???

sorry that sentence should be read as "one man" not men. I wasn't paying attention to my spelling. You are not perfect either, we all makes the stupid silly little mistakes in spelling and punctuations. Yes, I heard about these covert operations in N. Korea but that was last year. Didn't Bush recalled them and told them they were transferred to Iraq? Remember that?!?
Why are many of you are so afraid of me? Why are you trying to make enemy with me? Confrontation is a sign of fear. Fear can be confronted and conquered if you willing to give it a try. I don't go through life hiding in fear. I don't use my fear to bicker, whine, and get anger everytime someone do not agree with your opinions. JF Kerry used his opinion to toss his purple heart over the fence at the White House and that angers you greatly. The man as any other man or woman was not afraid to express his opinions. He did not find a rabbit hole and hid there for the rest of his life. He stood up for what he believed in (wheres the patriotic tone?). He believed in his heart and not in others' opinions.... This is what makes America so great is we are free to use what is best in our hearts and not in our minds.

GP 78 ..........Why are many of you are so afraid of me? Why are you trying to make enemy with me?

Let me quess they cut your dosage down again...........

frenchie":2jqjb3ns said:
GP 78 ..........Why are many of you are so afraid of me? Why are you trying to make enemy with me?

Let me quess they cut your dosage down again...........

He may be off of it completely since he escaped again.

greenpasture78":26rqdqg7 said:
This is what makes America so great is we are free to use what is best in our hearts and not in our minds.
GP, that is so very eloquent and compassionate! Just beautiful! Not to mention the fact that the "use what is........not in our minds" part works out real good for you, huh?

greenpasture78":3cajucbf said:
sorry that sentence should be read as "one man" not men. I wasn't paying attention to my spelling. You are not perfect either, we all makes the stupid silly little mistakes in spelling and punctuations. Yes, I heard about these covert operations in N. Korea but that was last year. Didn't Bush recalled them and told them they were transferred to Iraq? Remember that?!?
Why are many of you are so afraid of me? Why are you trying to make enemy with me? Confrontation is a sign of fear. Fear can be confronted and conquered if you willing to give it a try. I don't go through life hiding in fear. I don't use my fear to bicker, whine, and get anger everytime someone do not agree with your opinions. JF Kerry used his opinion to toss his purple heart over the fence at the White House and that angers you greatly. The man as any other man or woman was not afraid to express his opinions. He did not find a rabbit hole and hid there for the rest of his life. He stood up for what he believed in (wheres the patriotic tone?). He believed in his heart and not in others' opinions.... This is what makes America so great is we are free to use what is best in our hearts and not in our minds.

Why do you swat a misquito? Not because you're afraid of it, because it's just an irritant that doesn't contribute anything worthwhile.

dun

You know you talk real big for some one sitting safe in the good ole USA.
The Soldiers are on every continent protecting crap like you GP78 . Your knowledge of world events would fit in a timble. I hope I have the opportunity to meet you one day. Old saying you cann't plow the field until you get the mules attention, piece of fine hickory works best. This post was in no way meant to insult any mules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts