North Korea

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you think North Korea will behave or continue with its testing?

• Behave

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Continue with testing ?

Votes: 35 85.4%

• Total voters
I wish we would just sit off the coast and shoot down anything that flies out of the country

China has told NK that to come and get the barges with the coal on them and that they would not be buying any more. Also China has 170,000 troops just across the border with NK.

Trump missed a good chance to denounce the UN for not doing their job concerning Syria. I want to vote both, NK better not push their luck, and I think they'll keep testing underground. Hopefully Trump doesn't want to be king of the US of A, or the world. He's letting everyone know that America comes first, and if you pay the most you ride first class.

Trump likes to delegate and make deals.
He will delegate China to put pressure on North Korea to toe the line and will then give China 6 or 8 Baskin Robbins franchises as a reward. One of which will end up in Kim Jong-Un's summer home for compiling and Trump will delegate former apprentice contestant and friend of Jong-Un, Dennis Rodman to go operate it for him and all will be happy, happy, happy.

Son of Butch":1gikz8ky said:
He will delegate China to put pressure on North Korea to toe the line and will then give China 6 or 8 Baskin Robbins franchises as a reward. One of which will end up in Kim Jong-Un's summer home for compiling and Trump will delegate former apprentice contestant and friend of Jong-Un, Dennis Rodman to go operate it for him and all will be happy, happy, happy.

Maybe Trump could trade for some steak houses instead of Baskin Robbins?

Stocker Steve":3v2201a2 said:
Son of Butch":3v2201a2 said:

Maybe Trump could trade for some steak houses instead of Baskin Robbins?
Conflict of interest and since another thread was worried about what brand of ice cream is available in Syria and which flavor of Baskin Robbins ice cream was the best, just thought I'd run with it.

In addition you can't allow Dennis Rodman around knives or fire without opening up the possibility he may hurt himself.

On a more 'serious' note, if the missiles they are firing are ballistic missiles, they are difficult to shoot down due to velocity and altitude. The Army's Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) will but afaik, it isn't ship adaptable. Aegis BMD is supposed to be able to take on short and medium range ballistic missiles.

As of May 2014, there are 5 Ticonderoga class cruisers and 25 Arleigh Burke class destroyers equipped with BMD in the U.S. Navy. Of the 30 ships, 16 are assigned to the Pacific Fleet and 14 to the Atlantic Fleet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegis_Bal ... nse_System
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_ ... ea_Defense

I don't think they need our help keeping "their minds all screwed up" TB. Plenty capable of that all on their own, especially with that short fat guy in charge..

greybeard":2qcwjgoh said:
I don't think they need our help keeping "their minds all screwed up" TB. Plenty capable of that all on their own, especially with that short fat guy in charge..
What an awesome target he would make. Looks like he was conceived at the clap clinic. :hide:

TexasBred":2ijlg16f said:
slick4591":2ijlg16f said:
This should answer the question. Failed launch
I keep wondering if the US is doing something that makes those missles go "boom" about 5 seconds after launch. Just often enough to keep their minds all screwed up. :lol2:

Why do you think they have not done the Nuclear one yet. They know it will be a death sentence for them

TexasBred":1gvz8dh6 said:
I keep wondering if the US is doing something that makes those missiles go "boom" about 5 seconds after launch.
And that's how it should stay.
A couple different reporters asked the same question and only replies were "No Comment". The question of what is going wrong must be eating at North Korea officials night and day. There is no point in helping them with any hints as
to what may or may not be their problem. IF we aren't involved there is no reason for US to help them eliminate it as
a possibility just so they can narrow their focus as to the actual cause.

skyhightree1":2n3jvd2r said:

We're in a dang mess because our last leader didn't do anything to protect the US of A. There's no easy answer on what to do with North Korea, Iran, and Syria. Do you wait for someone to punch you first, or try and knock them out first. Nuclear and chemical weapons don't just knock someone out, it's a forever deal. IDK

Latest posts