North Dakota

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning

Reaction score
I love this state! I'm sitting in a coffee shop in a tiny town having a latte and checking e-mail and CT. I had forgotten that wide open feeling you get when you leave the woods of Minnesota. Some thoughts on this fine state.

They put "Minnesota Nice" to shame.

There are a million geese, ducks and pheasants.

Everyone says hello, good morning and talks to you for at least 15 minutes,

The sunrise over the rangeland is breathtaking!

They have cattle this year, thousands of cattle.

They have hay this year, thousands of bales.

The "boys" still don't know how to clean the hunting shack! :roll: Can't believe I'm making those idiots lasagne for supper.

Have a great day all! :D

That wide open feeling is good now but wait til its cold, windy, and snowy :lol: . But seriously a guy loses sight of that sort of stuff when you've been living here all your life. Makes a fella proud to hear those comments and to say "hey that's my home state!"

Funny you should say that. Wife and a friend left Wed for a dog show in Winnipeg. Stayed overnight somewhere near Fargo and she said the people were fantastic. Said the people in Winnipeg are real helpful, too.

Thanks MM :mad: I was getting content to settle down to Winter. :oops: Now I got to ask the Boss for another trip :shock:
Novaman do you know that Central and Southwesten MN is on average windier then most any place in North Dakota? :help: :help:

VanC":2n020r4q said:
Funny you should say that. Wife and a friend left Wed for a dog show in Winnipeg. Stayed overnight somewhere near Fargo and she said the people were fantastic. Said the people in Winnipeg are real helpful, too.

what kind of dogs do you breed?

Latest posts